It has been colder than HECK here and we are busy getting our home decorated for Christmas! The house lights look beautiful inside and out! Now we just need a tree and decorate it! I am trying some new Christmas recipes, so excited to share them with you!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Santa Hat Frosting from Our Mini Family
Cocktail: Fall White Wine Sangria from Pink Heels Pink Truck
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted