So happy to see you again! Thank you for sharing your recipes with us! We are going to have the biggest blizzard this year, starting tonight! So we are getting ready just in case we lose power, we have water and lots of wood for our wood stove, fuel for our generator and lots of candles! I have stocked up the fridge and pantry. Cancellations for school and businesses are already happening throughout the state! If I lose power, I will talk with you in a couple of days!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Grandma Scharnhorst’s Microwave Caramel Corn from Cooking with Carlee
Recipes that CAUGHT MY EYE:
Italian Meatballs with Sauce from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe from Premeditated Leftovers
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.