Christmas is only 4 days away! I still have a couple things that I need to pick up for Pop’s…sshhh don’t tell him! I am making him his favorite Cherry Cheesecake! I wish you all a beautiful Christmas with your family and friends and a delicious Christmas meal with lots of wonderful treats!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
Bacon Pierogi Bake from What’s Cooking in The Suburbs
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Gnocchi from In Good Flavor
Cranberry Cheesecake Crumb Coffee Cake from The Gold Lining Girl
Saint Nickarita from Delightful E Made
- Please link up three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!
Merry Christmas Friends! From my kitchen to yours! Nettie XXOO