I was really in the mood for a muffin with fresh fruit, but they are so loaded with sugar and I didn’t want that sugar high and crash!
I made a batch of these as it snowed another foot of snow!
Low Carb and delicious, and guilt-free. If your berries aren’t very sweet, add some more sweetener.
I have also made these with raspberries and blueberries, they are delicious! These are freshly cut, steam is coming off them!
Fluffy keto-friendly strawberry muffins! For breakfast or dessert! Also, try these muffins with blueberries!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 strawberries, diced
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
Gather all of the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add almond flour, salt, and baking powder to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to a large bowl and blend together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine. Mix in diced strawberries.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and pour an even amount of mixture into each cavity.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.
- Allow to completely cool before removing muffins from the pan. Enjoy!