This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk. Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Kitchen Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious Blendabilities at AlmondBreezeBlendabilities.com.
Have you ever had a Dole Pineapple Whip at Disneyland? I used to go there with my cousins and grandparents all of the time when I was a kid. These were my favorite thing to order, so delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day. I can remember exactly how they taste, even though it’s been years since I have had one.
I received a bottle of Certified Organic Prairie Vodka for review, but was not compensated financially in any way. The opinions expressed are my own and are based solely on my experiences while recipe testing.
Summer days mean warm delicious days. Swimming pools, beaches and lakes. Blenders making frozen drinks. Craving frozen lemonade on these perfectly sunny hot days. A tub of frozen blueberries in the freezer and stepping it up with Certified Organic Prairie Vodka makes the perfect summer cocktail!
Sip this gorgeous drink slowly~ stay away from BRAINFREEZE!! I may have experienced something like that….
What you will need for this delicious cocktail: Frozen Blueberries, Frozen Concentrated Lemonade, sugar, Prairie Organic Vodka, Lemon for garnish. If using fresh blueberries, no worries: add ice.
Place all of the ingredients in the blender, pour into your favorite glass and serve. Garnish with a slice of lemon and umbrella! Happy Summer!
Prairie Organic Spirits offers 100% certified organic vodka, which is made from single vintage organic corn that gives Prairie Organic its award-winning flavor. Each bottle of Prairie Organic Spirits takes three years of meticulous work and provides an elevated cocktail experience that we can all raise a glass to. Their Motto is “Made with respect, from Seed to Glass”.
The fifth-generation of family distillers who run the Phillips Distilling Company have turned a new, green page with the recent release of Prairie Organic Vodka. This corn-based vodka is certified organic and kosher. All of the corn used in Prairie is grown by a co-op of 900 farmers in and around Benson, Minnesota where the vodka is produced.
From the corn to the stills to the bottling, Prairie is organic and has reduced the environmental impact of production significantly.
Making a frozen cocktail couldn’t be easier, just add all of your ingredients into a blender. If making a beverage kid friendly or alcohol free just leave out the vodka.
- 1 lb (about 3 cups) frozen blueberries (or fresh sliced peaches)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka
- Fresh lemon slices for serving (optional)
- Fill a blender with Blueberries, sugar, lemonade, and vodka. Add 2 cups of ice if using fresh blueberries. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fresh lemon slices.
- 1 1/4 cup coconut Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cup diced pineapple, divided
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and milk until blended.
- Take 1/2 cup of pineapple and stir it into the yogurt mixture.
- Take remaining pineapple and blend in blender until smooth, but you can leave it as chunky as you’d like.
- Pour blended pineapple onto bottom 1/4 of popsicle mold.
- Next pour yogurt mixture, then more blended pineapple until filled to the top (leaving a half inch room).
- Freeze for a few hours until frozen solid.