This simple make-ahead recipe is kid and adult approved on a hot summer day.
You won’t believe how easy this pie is to put together. Just place it in the freezer so that the slices come out firm. It is creamy and perfectly pineapple. My son said it was the best thing he has ever eaten and my friend stopped by and I offered her a piece. She had two and I sent the rest home with her. She couldn’t get over how delicious it is!
It may look simple, but it doesn’t taste like a simple recipe! Creamy Pineapple Pie is a light and refreshing dessert that’s quick to make and impressive to serve. This is one of our favorite ways to complete a summer meal.
It’s the perfect summer dessert when the weather is getting warmer and you just need something pineapple-y! Only 4 ingredients needed! This family favorite recipe has been made for many generations. All you need to do is mix the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk for a few minutes and then add the pineapple. A pre-made graham cracker crust makes this recipe super easy. If you own a KitchenAid mixer, you can have this together in a snap.
What is a Frozen Pineapple Pie?
Frozen pineapple only needs 4 ingredients to make it. Using a pre-made graham cracker crust makes this recipe a cinch to make. Just mix the other 3 ingredients together and let it set in the freezer.
You can also make your own graham cracker crust if you like.
Ingredients for making a Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions for making a Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool. If the recipe calls for unbaked pie shell, just chill the crust for about 1 hour.
Just 4 Ingredients Needed for this Recipe:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pineapple Frozen Juice Concentrate
- frozen whipped topping
- graham cracker crust
Feel free to use low-fat ingredients if you like.
How to store Frozen Pineapple Pie
Store the pie in the freezer and let it defrost for a couple of minutes at room temperature before slicing.
More No-Bake Recipes:
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Dulce de Leche Caramel
- No-Bake Italian Cream Cake
- PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE PIE
More Pineapple Desserts:
More Pie Recipes:
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Easy No Bake Pineapple Pie! You won't believe how delicious and refreshing this pie is. If you are a pineapple lover then this is the pie for you!
- 1 can ( 14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) Pineapple Frozen Juice Concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust ( or chocolate crust) Pie Shell ( 9 inch)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and fruit juice concentrate in a bowl.
- Fold in topping.
- Pour into the pie shell.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 42Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 1g