Easy No-Bake Cheesecake is a delicious and simple cheesecake that can be made in just a few minutes. One of the best go-to recipes when the time is short and we need a simple and quick dessert.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake takes just 10 minutes to make. Just a minimal amount of ingredients and you are good to go!
This creamy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is a cinch to make! It’s a smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a thick, buttery graham cracker crust. Top with blueberries or cherries for a decadent dessert! Top with whipped cream if you like!
This no-bake cheesecake recipe is easy and delicious! If you’re looking for a water bath cheesecake, you may want to try my Best Cherry Cheesecake Recipe – it comes with step-by-step instructions and tons of photos. I also love this Cheesecake Factory Copycat Key Lime Cheesecake & this amazing Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients:
Here is a shortlist of no-fuss ingredients that come together to make the most wonderful cheesecake. For the best results, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before you begin the recipe. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking, and give you a perfectly smooth and creamy filling.
- Graham crackers: Crush in a food processor or with a rolling pin over a bag of crackers.
- Brown sugar: Mix together with butter and graham crackers to make a sweet and buttery crust.
- Butter: Binding agent to hold together the crust.
- Cream cheese: Mild and tangy flavor and smooth texture for the filling.
- Lemon juice: A hint of vibrant citrus flavor.
- Vanilla: Brings out all the flavors in the filling.
- Sugar: Adds sweetness!
- Heavy whipping cream: This makes the filling even more smooth and sweet.
- Optional Topping: Blueberry or Cherry Pie filling
How to Make Cheesecake:
This no-bake cheesecake is one of the most luxurious desserts that is no longer only reserved for a restaurant on date night. You can make this any day of the week because it is so easy to put together from scratch at home!
- Mix crust: In a medium-sized bowl add the crushed graham cracker, brown sugar, and butter and mix until incorporated.
- Form crust: In a pie pan add the graham crackers and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Place in the refrigerator.
- Combine filling: In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add in the heavy whipping cream and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Layer filling over crust: Spread filling evenly along over the crust.
- Chill and Serve: Place in the refrigerator to chill for 3 hours or overnight and serve with cherry or blueberry topping if desired.
So, back to the Easy No-Bake Cheesecake. The most important part of this cake is to let it set overnight. Yes, it will set up pretty well after 4 hours but allowing it to set overnight makes a big difference.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake is delicious with any fruit topping you choose to use. Blueberry is a favorite and cherry for my kids. In the fall apple works well. Of you can make your own in the summer with fresh berries.
Variations for No-Bake Homemade Cheesecake:
This no-Bake cheesecake is not as dense and heavy as most baked cheesecakes. It is incredibly delicious, light, and tasty! Here are my ideas for how to create a variety of inspired twists on this one amazing recipe!
- Design: Prepare the cheesecake in a parchment paper-lined 8×8 dish. Then, after chilling in the refrigerator lift the cheesecake out with the parchment paper and cut the cheesecake into small squares for bite-sized treats. Even dipping them in chocolate for a smooth outer shell and professional-looking presentation. Or prepare them in small cups or a mini muffin pan for smaller servings you don’t have to slice.
- Toppings: Add whipped cream and fresh fruit for a pretty look with extra sweetness and color. Strawberries are a favorite, but raspberries, blueberries, or any fruit that’s in season make great toppings. Use whatever is in the season where you live. You can also try sauces like lemon curd, freezer jam, homemade salted caramel sauce, or chocolate syrup.
- Filling: Try adding a bit of sour cream for an even more tangy flavor and creaminess. Or for a small crunch try adding in some crushed Oreos, who doesn’t like Oreos?? sprinkles (a hit with kids), or chocolate shavings, white, milk, or dark chocolate.
- For the Crust: To change up the flavor try using chocolate or cinnamon sugar graham crackers or crushed Oreos in the crust.
Let us know if you make this cake! Use #Mooreorlesscooking.com when you share your photos on social media.
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake is a delicious and simple cheesecake that can be made in just a few minutes. One of our go-to recipes when the time is short and we need a simple, delicious dessert.
- Crust or base:
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12–14 full sheet graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Cheesecake filling:
- 1 and 1/4 cups heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Three 8-ounce blocks of full-fat cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 21 ounce can of your favorite pie filling (strawberry, cherry or blueberry)
- In a medium-sized bowl add the crushed graham cracker, brown sugar, and butter and mix until it is all incorporated.
- In a 9-inch pie pan add the graham cracker mixture and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Place in the refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, sour cream, heavy cream, and confectioners sugar.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Turn into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- Do not freeze.
- Top with canned pie filling before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 183Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 20mgSodium 159mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 2g