This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake is the perfect mix of creamy crunchy, sweet, spiced autumn dessert perfection!
Learn how to make Apple Cheesecake — in the instant pot! This cheesecake recipe is so much simpler than the oven version!
Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
Then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the vanilla extract and sour cream until smooth.
Add in seasonings. Pour into pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
You’ll also need to create a “foil sling” by folding along a piece of foil in half lengthwise two times. This “sling” is a trick I learned from my cousin, and it will allow you to place and remove the springform pan with ease.
This Instant Pot Cheesecake cooks for 35 minutes on the manual setting and will require a 10-minute natural pressure release, followed by a quick release to remove any additional pressure.
Top with apple slices pressed down into the cheesecake.
Once you remove your cheesecake from the Instant Pot, you’ll cool it to room temp for a bit and then refrigerate it for at least 8 hours.
Whether you’re test driving desserts in your Instant Pot for the first time, or whipping up a sweet treat for the weekend, I hope you enjoy this Instant Pot Apple Cheesecake as much we do!
Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
Thrill cheesecake and apple cake lovers alike with this glorious fall dessert.
Making an Instant Pot Cheesecake is just like making a regular cheesecake until you get to the cooking part.
To be honest, I think Instant Pot Cheesecake is actually easier because you don’t have to deal with a water bath because the Instant Pot creates a water bath for you.
Ingredients for Cheesecake:
For more delicious cheesecake inspired recipes, be sure to check out this Cherry Cheesecake and Easy No Bake Cheesecake and wonderful Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs and for a chocolate hankering Fudgy Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars and for Thanksgiving this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-2 apples, cored and sliced
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter and pat down on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Alternatively, you can use a 7-inch pan lined with parchment paper on the bottom and along the sides.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the vanilla extract and sour cream until smooth.
- Add in seasonings.
- Pour into pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Run a fork back and forth through the cheesecake several times to remove air bubbles.
- Top with apple slices pressed down into the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour two cups of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Make a sling out of aluminum foil to lower the pan into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn to sealing position.
- Set for a manual high-pressure time of 35 minutes.
- When the time has finished, allow for a natural release for 12 minutes before letting out the rest of the steam.
- Cool on the counter for an hour and then put in the refrigerator and cool for an additional 4 hours.
- Makes 6-8 servings.