|If you have a Kitchen Aid, it makes this recipe so easy, if not I always used a hand blender, keep beating until the ingredients are smooth.|
|I was so excited how high the cake rose, I took the pic in the oven, I know I am a spaz! But it really is the little things in life, but this is huge!! LOL!|
|Beautiful!! It does fall when it cools and when your kids slam the door! I still hear my Mom’s voice—don’t slam the door and don’t walk like an elephant!|
|Spray the pan before pressing crumbs on the bottom, I didn’t so some cake stuck even though it’s non- stick.|
|Hubs and I actually split this piece in half because he said it was too big! Ha-big baby-I could have eaten it by myself hands down!|
Author: Moore or Less Cooking
Recipe type: Dessert
This is the most amazing cheesecake! It always comes out perfect!
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs ( 10 graham crackers, 1 full cracker sheet)
- 4 Tablespoons butter ( melted)
- (3)- 8 ounce packages Cream Cheese
- (1)- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 eggs
- (1)- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray your pan with PAM.
- Combine crumbs and butter, then press down on the bottom of a 9" spring form pan.
- In a Kitchen Aid, beat cream cheese until fluffy, add condensed milk, eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Mix until batter is nice and smooth.
- Pour into prepared spring form pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely, add cherries on top.
- Serves 12-14 depending on how big the slices are!
I have linked up this yummy recipe to these fabulous blogs!