Quick and easy Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs. Delicate Puff Pastry filled with ripe and juicy strawberries, a rich no-bake cheesecake filling and a flavorful strawberry sauce.
Puff Pastry is so much fun to bake with! I made a fantastic Greek Appetizer ( Tiropitas) with one sheet of puff pastry and then with the other sheet, I baked puff pastry shells for these wonderful Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
Hub’s loves Strawberry Shortcake, so for his birthday, I wanted to make him a fun and beautiful strawberry shortcake – like dessert! This really is a show stopper that isn’t a lot of work, but it looks like it! I Love those kinds of desserts!
Hubs was thrilled and devoured it in seconds and my son loved it so much, he snuck a second one up into his bedroom and gave me a sheepish grin when he brought his empty plate with some crumbs down the next morning. Oh, how I miss my college boy who loves to eat and appreciates all the desserts that I make when he is home!
Get Ready to make Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs!
Bake Puff Pastries until golden brown.
Make strawberry filling.
Spread cream cheese mixture on to split puff pastry.
Layer sliced strawberries over cream cheese mixture.
Top strawberries with strawberry filling.
Cover with the top of puff pastry, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
ENJOY MY VIDEO:
Please visit my Sunday Supper Tastemaker friends recipes for Welcoming Spring Recipes!
- Chicken Sausage, Apple and Cheddar Breakfast Bake by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Chive and Cheese Quiche by An Appealing Plan
- Lavender Scones by Feeding Big and More
- Raspberry Lemon Baked Donuts by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Matcha Donuts by The Ninja Baker
- Whole Wheat Lemon Berry Coffee Cake with Lemon Glaze by A Mindful Mom
- Artichoke Lemon Hummus by Food Done Light
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Tart by Baking Sense
- Butter Lettuce and Spring Radish Salad by Hardly A Goddess
- Ceviche with Potato and Pea Shoot Salad by Caroline’s Cooking
- Roasted Strawberry Popsicles by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Wrapped Tart with Ramps by Delaware Girl Eats
- An Unconventional Mojito by Monica’s Table
- Caribbean Cream Cocktail by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cucumber Grapefruit Basil Mojito by The Crumby Cupcake
- Limoncello Raspberry Sangria by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Spiced Rhubarb Champagne Cocktail by Hezzi-D Books and Cooks
- Vanilla Lavender Limeade by The Tip Toe Fairy
- Very Berry Springtime Spritzer by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Violet Hour by Wholistic Woman
- Cheese Tortellini with Herbed Ricotta and Fava Beans by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Gnocchi Primavera with Spring Asparagus and Peas by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Levantine Fattoush Salad by Curious Cuisiniere
- One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken with Tomatoes by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Orecchiette with Peas, Pecorino and Onions by Cooking Chat
- Pasta with Peas by Manu’s Menu
- Pesto Shrimp and Zoodles Oh My! by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Ramp and Mushroom Frittata by Pies and Plots
- Spring Lamb Skewers with Roasted Baby Carrots by Food Lust People Love
- Spring Salad with Scallops and Strawberry Vinaigrette by My World Simplified
- Veggie Pasta Primavera by Momma’s Meals
- Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Rhubarb Salad by The Texan New Yorker
- Green Peas with Onion and Bacon by Magnolia Days
- Minty Pea Farro Spring Salad by She Loves Biscotti
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa Pilaf by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Amazing Coconut Cake by A Baking Legacy
- Berry and Honey Whipped Ricotta by Family Foodie
- Caramelized Black Figs and Walnuts with Mascarpone by Un Assaggio of Food, Wine & Marriage
- Carrot Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Colorado Crème by Cooking on the Ranch
- Honey Blossoms by Get the Good Stuff!
- Hot Milk Sponge Cake by Hey What’s for Dinner Mom?
- Lemon Scented Choux with Rhubarb Ginger Pastry Cream by The Finer Cookie
- Meyer Lemon Bars by The Chef Next Door
- No-Bake Berry Greek Yogurt Pie by An Italian in my Kitchen
- Rhubarb Meringue Pie by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Spring Cookie Bouquet by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs by Moore or Less Cooking
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream by Tramplingrose
- Strawberry Moscato Sorbet by Seduction in the Kitchen
- The Black Beast by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Plus Spring Vegetable Minestrone and more Spring Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on to a lightly floured cutting board.
- Cut pastry sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks. Then, cut each strip in half making 6 rectangles.
- Place each pastry rectangle onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until puff pastries are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on baking rack.
- Set aside.
- STRAWBERRY FILLING:
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mash mixture with a masher until the strawberries are softened and the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove pan from heat and cool completely.
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream together until smooth, about 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Set aside.
- Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 12 in all.
- Evenly divide the cream cheese mixture between each of the bottom layers and spread with a knife.
- Top cream cheese mixture with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Top strawberries with the strawberry filling.
- Top with the top puff pastry layer.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top of puffed pastry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 387 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 8g Cholesterol 55mg Sodium 227mg Carbohydrates 47g Fiber 2g Sugar 40g Protein 5g
Recipe adapted from Zagleft