Quick and easy Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs. Delicate Puff Pastry filled with ripe and juicy strawberries, a rich no-bake cheesecake filling, and a flavorful strawberry sauce.
Puff Pastry is so much fun to bake with! I made a fantastic Greek Appetizer ( Tiropitas) with one sheet of puff pastry and then with the other sheet, I baked puff pastry shells for these wonderful Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs.
What a Cheesecake Puff?
This amazing dessert is made of layers of puff pastry with a creamy, fluffy cheesecake filling.
If you are a strawberry shortcake lover, then you will love this simple to make dessert. This really is a show stopper that isn’t a lot of work, but it looks like it! I Love those kinds of desserts!
Get Ready to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs!
First, you will need to bake the puff pastries until golden brown.
Now, make the strawberry filling.
Open the puff pastry and then spread the cream cheese mixture on to split puff pastry.
Gently layer the sliced strawberries over cream cheese mixture.
With a spoon, top strawberries with strawberry filling.
Cover with the top of puff pastry, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Isn’t that beautiful?
Stack them on a plate and serve!
Can this dessert be made ahead of time?
Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs can be made ahead of time. The puff pastry can be baked and stored in an airtight container until you’re ready to use them. The no-bake cheesecake mixture and the strawberry sauce can also be made a day ahead and kept in the refrigerator. This makes for a super easy dessert that will come together very quickly.
More desserts that you may like:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
More Strawberries Recipes:
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake
- Dole® Strawberry Garden Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake
- STRAWBERRY MUFFINS~LO CARB
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
Quick and easy Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs. Delicate Puff Pastry filled with ripe and juicy strawberries, a rich no-bake cheesecake filling and a flavorful strawberry sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on to a lightly floured cutting board.
- Cut pastry sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks. Then, cut each strip in half making 6 rectangles.
- Place each pastry rectangle onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until puff pastries are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on baking rack.
- Set aside.
- STRAWBERRY FILLING:
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mash mixture with a masher until the strawberries are softened and the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Remove pan from heat and cool completely.
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream together until smooth, about 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Set aside.
- Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 12 in all.
- Evenly divide the cream cheese mixture between each of the bottom layers and spread with a knife.
- Top cream cheese mixture with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Top strawberries with the strawberry filling.
- Top with the top puff pastry layer.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top of puffed pastry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 387Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 55mgSodium 227mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 2gSugar 40gProtein 5g
Recipe adapted from Zagleft