You won’t believe how easy this pie is to put together. Just place it in the freezer so that the slices come out firm. It is creamy and perfectly pineapple. My son said it was the best thing he has ever eaten and my friend stopped by and I offered her a piece. She had two and I sent the rest home with her. She couldn’t get over how delicious it is!
It’s the perfect summer dessert when the weather is getting warmer and you just need something pineapple-y! Only 4 ingredients needed!
- 1 can ( 14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) Pineapple Frozen Juice Concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust ( or chocolate crust) Pie Shell ( 9 inch)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and fruit juice concentrate in a bowl.
- Fold in topping.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Defrost slightly before serving.
- Variations: Substitute lime, pink lemonade, lemon, cranberry, orange or tangerine for pineapple.
Linked Up: Full Plate Thursday