I made these Lo Carb Meatballs for the Super Bowl Party. Nobody knows that they are Lo Carb because they are full of flavor. For my Lo Carber friends, I make sure to tell them that they are Lo Carb, they always ask, ” What’s in them? ”
They are so easy to make, and your kitchen will smell so yummy! These would also be great in a Crock Pot with marinara sauce!
I used Hot Sausage and Mild Sausage. Just remove the sausage from the casings and add the rest of the ingredients. I also used Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, adding so much flavor!
I made these the size of golf balls, they do cook down a bit.
Set them on a paper towel to drain. Serve warm with celery and carrots and your favorite dip.
- 1 pound hot sausage (remove from casing)
- 1 pound mild sausage (remove from casing)
- 2 Cups sharp Cabot cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1½ Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup almond meal
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together with hands. Roll into golf ball sized balls & place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Place on a paper towel for a few minutes to absorb excess grease.
Linked up: Simple Supper Tuesday