Do you ever see recipes on the internet that you really want to make? I do all day long! Life of a food blogger!
My daughter asked me to make Pumpkin Muffins and I remember seeing these on Incredible Recipes Blog. This is a fun recipe that you can make with your kids. Just give them a big wooden spoon to stir the batter!
On the Rachel Ray Show, a chef was showing easy 2 ingredient recipes, this was one of them! I would love to try them all!
No Oil, Eggs or Water needed for this recipe, just a Yellow Cake Mix and a can of Pumpkin. Add Pumpkin Pie Spice for more flavor. I stocked up on Pumpkin last year. I couldn’t pass up the price for a 30 ounce can for $1.99! So my can in this picture is double the amount that I needed, I used half the can and used the rest to make a Pumpkin Pie.
I even have a muffin pan from Pampered Chef that I love! No greasing or spraying, the muffins come out so easily! No Stick!
Scoop 2 teaspoonful of batter for each muffin.
They look perfect! I made a couple muffins a little bigger! Hubs gobbled those up!
Even better with a Cream Cheese Frosting! Sprinkle Pumpkin Spice on top of each muffin!
- 1 box Yellow Cake mix - ( can use Spice Cake Mix too.)
- 1 can Pumpkin (15 ounces - not pumpkin filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Pour cake mix into bowl, add pumpkin.
- Mix with wooden spoon until completely mixed.
- Put batter into 12 Pampered Chef muffin pan or a medium muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Test for doneness with toothpick (or a skewer stick!).
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Release from pan, cool completely on cooling rack.
- Frost with your favorite frosting.
- Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer or KitchenAid.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract
Recipe from My Incredible Recipes.com