I kind of have a slight obsession with peanut butter. How did I figure this out? 9 jars of peanut butter in my refrigerator may be a slight indication… 9 different kinds! I like them all: smooth, crunchy, salted, you name it. So I decided to make a batch of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are just perfectly delicious. Peanut butter and chocolate are one of my favorite combos.
I had to try them out for you, they are the BEST Peanut Butter chocolate Chip Cookies! Chewy and delicious!
I had to taste this one too, for good measure and I wanted to be sure that these are the BEST!
Go ahead and make a batch for your Christmas Cookie Platter or just because you like peanut butter as much as I do! Watch them disappear quickly!
- ½ cup. butter, softened
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla and cream with butters.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in to creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Do not overcook.