Wonderful coconut and pecan No-Bake praline cookies! Keep your kitchen cool and your sweet tooth happy!
Since it’s a super hot summer all across the country, there is no need to turn your oven on if not necessary. These no-bake treats are a hit for the Praline lover!
We have had lots of guests this summer because being in Maine in the summer is the place to be. One guest brought me a beautiful and delicious gift of yummy Pralines. I just love pralines and wanted to make a no bake praline cookie. I couldn’t believe how easy they are to make. Just let them cool for 1- 1/2 hours before removing from the wax paper. They make great gifts too!
what you will need to make these cookies: Butter, Golden Eagle Syrup, Milk, Pecans, Coconut, Vanilla, and Sugar.In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, Golden Eagle Syrup, and butter over medium-high heat.Let it boil while stirring until it comes to a rolling boil.Let boil for 3 minutes while constantly stirring.Remove from heat and add Vanilla.Add coconut and pecans.Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper ( I used wax paper over paper towels over cooling rack) Let cool for 1- 1/2 hours.
I made these delicious No Bake Praline Cookies with Golden Eagle Syrup.
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup Golden Eagle Syrup
- ½ stick of salted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and pecans; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, milk, Golden Eagle Syrup & butter. Heat while stirring until the mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Let boil while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat & stir in the vanilla extract along with the coconut pecan mixture. Stir the mixture well to combine after you remove it from the heat.
- Drop by large spoonfuls on wax paper over paper towels over a cooling rack. Allow to cool so that the cookies harden completely, about 1 to 1½ hours.
- Makes 16 large cookies.
Recipe adapted from Mrs.Happy Homemaker