It’s a snowy day in Maine and this Grinch Ice Cream Float is wonderfully green for the holidays!
It’s delicious and refreshing with Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush and lime sherbert.
This Grinch Float is a “tropical” celebration for the holidays.
Our dear friends served us Grinch Floats at their Christmas Party and I had to get the recipe from them! It is so delicious and festive. You won’t feel like a Grinch after your first sip.
Their recipe had a bit of vodka in it, this version is without, but you can always add some in if you like!
Christmas is right around the corner and we are having so much fun making these Grinch Floats!
Please remember to share on Facebook and save this post to Pinterest.
They are super simple to make and will bring a smile to those who drink them!
Pour a layer of red sugar crystals onto a plate or cutting board.
Add lime sherbet to your glass, followed by the green food coloring.
More Grinch Treats That You will Love!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes and crafts that YOU make from this site!
It's a snowy day in Maine and this Grinch Ice Cream Float is wonderfully green for the holidays!
- Pour a layer of red sugar crystals onto a plate or cutting board.
- Also pour 1 tbsp corn syrup onto a plate or cutting board.
- Dip the rim of your glass into the corn syrup, coating the entire rim.
- Dip into the sugar sprinkles to rim the glass.
- Add lime sherbet to your glass, followed by the green food coloring.
- Pour in Hawaiian Punch, then sprite.