This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Looking for a fun, delicious Halloween Cake that isn’t spooky? Colorful and festive Halloween Bundt Cake!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
This easy and impressive cake is just what you need at your Halloween party!
When you need to wow your family and make a cake at the same time, this Halloween cake will be your go-to. Fairly easy to throw together and the taste is outstanding!
I’m not a fan of the scary stuff, that’s why I love this Halloween cake! It was fun watching Hocus Pocus last night and carving pumpkins!
We get a lot of trick or treaters for Halloween, about 250 kids. I am excited that we have warmer weather for the kids.
Halloween is such a fun time! I thought a white cake would be fun instead of the black and orange color.
Purple, Green, and Orange all mix together into a fun Halloween dessert, everyone will remember! They will think that you took all day but it’s so easy and simple to make!!
One of the ultimate Halloween Treats- great for Parties!!
Sure to be a hit with everyone!!
Gel Food Coloring: green, purple, orange
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Gel Food Coloring: green, purple, orange
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in vanilla and eggs one at a time.
- Blend in milk.
- Add in the flour, half at a time.
- Mix until well blended.
- Divide batter into four bowls with a fourth going into each bowl.
- Add gel food coloring to 3 of the bowls: green, purple and orange.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into the pan by dropping spoonfuls of alternating colors of batter
- around the pan until all batter has been used.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and toothpick test comes out clean.
- Serves 12.