This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HogWildThrowdown #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Maple Chipotle Grilled Ribs are finger lickin’, bone suckin’, melt in your mouth ribs! These are the best ribs that I have ever had. They are cooked over charcoal and are so meaty and tender! The glaze is absolutely delicious, with a bit of a kick, but not overly spicy.My kids request ribs for dinner all of the time. Loved seeing their eyes widen when I served them these Maple Chipotle Grilled Ribs. My family all agreed that these are the best tasting ribs that they have ever had, so moist and they melt in your mouth.I like that I can get great quality meat right in my local Walmart meat case. Smithfield® Ribs are right in the meat department. I feel comfortable serving my family Smithfield® ribs. They are hand-trimmed, extra tender and juicy with no added hormones or steroids. Smithfield® pork is sure to impress. Smithfield® ribs are the secret weapon for making great ribs on the grill. No matter what your level of expertise is, you can grill great ribs!
My favorite tips and techniques for grilling ribs.
- From a taste perspective, I prefer the smokier, richer taste of food cooked on a charcoal grill.
- When you choose charcoal grilling, I recommend additive-free lump charcoal, which is just charred wood.
- The best way to know if ribs are fully cooked is to check its internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer.
- Preheat your grill 15 to 25 minutes before you start cooking to make sure it reaches the right temperature (and to kill any bacteria). Your grill should be 400-450°F for high, 350-400°F for medium-high, 300-350°F for medium and 250-300°F for low heat. A properly heated grill sears foods on contact, keeps the insides moist and helps prevent sticking. While searing doesn’t “seal in” the juices (contrary to popular belief ), it does create improved flavors through caramelization.
- To gauge the temperature of a grill without a thermometer, place your open palm about 5 inches above the grill rack; the fire is high if you have to move your hand in 2 seconds, medium if you have to move your hand in 5 seconds and low if you have to move your hand in 10 seconds.
- Let finished ribs rest on a clean platter, tented with foil, for about 10 minutes before carving so juices can redistribute evenly.
Ingredients for the rub: Cumin, Chili Powder, Maple Sugar, Pepper, Salt.Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl.Rub on meat. Get grill ready. Place coals on one side of grill, pyramid style.Set the ribs meaty side up, cook covered, with vents open, until ribs become tender.Ribs are well done at 170 degrees.Spoon or brush glaze over ribs and cook with the grill covered.Spoon or brush ribs with glaze.Let ribs cool for a couple minutes, cut in half, meaty side down, so that they are easier to slice. Serve with your favorite BBQ side, rice, or potato salad and coleslaw.Slice ribs meaty side down.Check out this Smithfield Smoked Sweet & Spicy Back Ribs Recipe from pro-griller Moe Cason. #ad #HogWildThrowdown
The Hog Wild Throwdown contest is for both amateur and pro grillers. Celebrity grill talents Moe Cason and Tuffy Stone are brand ambassadors for this event. Smithfield® has partnered with them for the last 2 years to share their excitement and their message around the quality of Smithfield® meat, Walmart and ease of grilling ribs. Prizes include (2) Ford F-150’s! How would you like to win one of those?? I know I would! Enter here: Smithfield Throwdown
You can also earn up to a $3.00 rebate on the purchase of one (1) Smithfield® Rib and one (1) KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce or Marinade 18 oz. or larger via Ibotta Digital Rebates. (Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NJ, RI, UT and WV) – No Beer Purchase Required. Click here: IBOTTAWhats your favorite way to make ribs? Maple Chipotle Grilled Ribs are finger lickin', bone suckin', melt in your mouth ribs! These are the best ribs that I have ever had. They are cooked over charcoal and are so meaty and tender! The glaze is absolutely delicious, with a bit of a kick, but not overly spicy.
Maple Chipotle Grilled Ribs are finger lickin', bone suckin', melt in your mouth ribs! These are the best ribs that I have ever had. They are cooked over charcoal and are so meaty and tender! The glaze is absolutely delicious, with a bit of a kick, but not overly spicy.