Mexican Pizza: Turn any night into Mexican Night with this delicious layered pizza!!
It’s a cinch to put together this Mexican beef, refried beans, veggies, and loaded cheese pizza! Just have your ingredients ready and be hungry for a flavorful fiesta!
I have to say that pizza is the most popular food group at my house. Why yes, it is a major food group. Having mastered pizza dough, and yet not planning accordingly, I used a shortcut using Single serve Boboli Pizza crusts. I have never used them before in cooking and was surprised by how delicious they are and time saving. These pizzas can also be made with pre-made pizza dough or with tortillas. I have made pizza with all of these types of pizza crusts and they are wonderful!
The fantastic thing about pizza is that you can add anything to your crust. The crust is just a vehicle to help hold it and eat it! Also, for this pizza, I added my favorite toppings: Mexican ground beef, refried beans, corn, lots of cheese, green chiles, black olives, tomatoes, avocados, salsa, and Cholula Sauce.Wow! My family loved it and it had quickly vanished.
Spread a layer of beans over pizza crust.
Spread a layer of ground beef, then a layer of corn.
Spread a layer of olives.
Sprinkle cheese and green chiles all over pizza.
Bake until cheese is melty and ooey gooey.
Top with tomatoes. Garnish with salsa, jalapenos, and avocado.
Turn taco night into Mexican Pizza Night! Layers of ground beef, refried beans loads of veggies make this pizza a hit!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small can Green Chiles
- 1 (16- ounce) can Refried beans
- 4 Mini Original Boboli Pizza Crusts
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese 1/2 container Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced jalapeno pepper
- 1 small can corn, drained
- 1 small can black olives sliced, drained
- Cholula sauce, garnish
- avocado, as garnish
- salsa, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet
onmedium heat, drain fat. Add seasonings and a 1/4 cup of water. Cook until all water has cooked off.
- Lay pizza crusts on a foil-lined baking sheet. Cover with a layer of refried beans. Spread the ground beef over refried beans. Sprinkle corn and then green chiles over beans.
- Cover each pizza with half of the Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Place tomatoes and jalapenos on each pizza.
- Place pizzas in the
oven, and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, and let cool slightly before cutting in half.
Check out the 50+ Pizza Recipes from our Sunday Taste
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza by Monica’s Table
- Cool Veggie and Ranch Pizza Appetizer by Positively Stacey
- Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Sliders by Family Around the Table
- Pizza Beef Wontons by Asian in America
- Pizza Potato Skins by Casa de Crews
- Cinnamon Roll Pizza by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Home Canned Pizza Sauce by What Smells So Good?
- Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza by The Foodie Affair
- Cheesecake Pizza by The Redhead Baker
- Coconut Macaroon Pizza by Pies and Plots
- Fresh Fruit Pizza by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon Jam, Pear and Butternut Squash Pizza by Caroline’s Cooking
- Bagel Pizzas by And She Cooks
- BBQ Bacon Mango Pizza by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Candy Corn Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Chicken Pesto Calzone by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chicken Pot Pie French Bread Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Vegetable Pizza (Low-Carb) by My Life Cookbook
- Copycat UNO’s Pizza by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Deep Dish Fondue Pizza by Momma’s Meals
- Deluxe Imo’s Pizza Lasagna Rolls by Crazed Mom
- Easy French Bread Pizza by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Everything Pizza Tartin by Sunday Supper Movement
- Fall Veggie Pizza by The Culinary Compass
- Gluten Free Curried Pumpkin Chicken Pizza by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza Wraps by Food Lust People Love
- Hawaiian Pizza Salad by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Pan Pizza by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Lahmacun (Turkish Pizza) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Lunchtime Pizza Muffins by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Meatball Sub Pizza by Life Tastes Good
- Mexican Pizza by Moore or Less Cooking
- Mexican-Style Corn Tortilla Pizzas by Home Sweet Homestead
- Mom’s Family Style Cavatini by Powered by BLING
- Onion Tart by Wholistic Woman
- Philly Cheesesteak Flatbread Pizza by Family Foodie
- Pizza Grilled Cheese by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Pizza Pot Pies by Brunch-n-Bites
- Pizza Steak Hoagie by The Freshman Cook
- Pizza Toscana by Cooking with Carlee
- Roasted Garlic and Spinach Pizza with Balsamic Onions by Helpful Homemade
- Rustic Bacon & Citrus Pizza by Gourmet Everyday
- Sausage and Peppers Pizza by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sausage Arugula Pizza by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Grilled Pizza by Our Good Life
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Supreme Breakfast Pizza by The Crumby Cupcake
- Taco Dip Pizza by Hardly a Goddess
- Tandoori Chicken Pizza with Fresh Basil and Mozzarella by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- The Mac Pizza by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Vegan Margherita Pizza by Simple and Savory
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.