I received free products from Caveman coffee, but all opinions are my own. Caveman Mocha Chocolate Brownies: Moist and Delectable Chocolate Coffee Brownies.
Do you have a hankering for chocolate and coffee? You have come to the right place! Whip up a batch of these incredible chocolate brownies and you will be everyone’s best friend…just kidding…not kidding!!
It’s the last day of Choctoberfest! 2 weeks of delicious chocolate recipes for 2 weeks straight! Did you get to see the recipes? Click here for chocolate yumminess!
Plus! There is still time to enter my giveaway worth over $350!!
Caveman Coffee Cacao Butter
Mix ingredients in a KitchenAid or with a hand Mixer
Mix batter until smooth.
Pour brownie batter into a 13″ x 9″ baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Using a toothpick, insert in the middle of the brownies until it comes out clean.
For the chocolate and coffee lover! Moist and Delectable Chocolate Coffee Brownies.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Caveman Cocoa Butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Divine cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons freshly ground Caveman Sabertooth Roast coffee beans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups chopped semi-sweet dark chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 13x9 inch baking dish with Pam
- Cream butter, cocoa butter and oil with sugars in a KitchenAid or medium mixing bowl. Add eggs, vanilla, salt, and soda and mix well. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and coffee until batter is smooth then add about 1/2 of the chocolate chunks.
- Scrape batter into pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate over top. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Lots of chocolate recipes! Don’t forget to check them out!! Click on the Blue Froggie!
Thank you to the sponsors who make #Choctoberfest possible! This year, Imperial Sugar is back as our Gold Sponsor. They have been a trusted name in kitchens since 1843, and their website is home to thousands of sweet recipes tested in the Imperial Sugar Kitchen. You can find Imperial Sugar on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube, or join their Sweet Community so you can share your own recipes, save recipes to a virtual inbox, print Imperial Sugar coupons, and connect with other sugar lovers.
Imperial Sugar and our silver sponsors have banded together to offer a huge #Choctoberfest prize pack, which you can enter to win below! One lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive the following:
- From our Gold Sponsor Imperial Sugar: 1 case of granulated sugar (40 pounds), 1 case of brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of dark brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of powdered sugar (24 pounds bags), and an Imperial Sugar red ruffle apron
- From our Silver Sponsor Nature Nate’s: 32 oz. Raw & Unfiltered Honey bottle, Honey Syrup, Honey Packets, a Nature Nate’s T-shirt, various kitchen supplies, and $50 Amazon gift card
- From our Silver Sponsor Barlean’s:16 oz Barlean’s Butter-Flavored Coconut Oil, 9.52 oz canister of Chocolate Silk Greens, and 8oz bottle of Essential Women Omega-Swirl Chocolate Mint
- From our Silver Sponsor Caveman Coffee: 1 Bag of Coffee (your choice of blacklisted or sabertooth), 1 coconut MCT oil, and 1 Cacao Butter
- From #Choctoberfest blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen: 1 specialty chocolate gift pack (your choice of dark or milk chocolate), 1 tin (14 ounces) drinking chocolate, and Divine’s Fair Trade Gift Set
Enter now to win our #Choctoberfest 2016 prize pack! We’ll be picking a winner at random winner on Saturday, Oct. 22, so enter by next Friday to make sure your name is in the drawing:
Here’s a list of all of the bloggers participating in #Choctoberfest 2016. Visit any of their blogs to get delicious chocolate recipes throughout the week:
The PinterTest Kitchen • 2 Cookin’ Mamas • A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures • addicted 2 recipes • Amy’s Cooking Adventures • An Affair From The Heart • Balancing Motherhood • Body Rebooted • Bottom Left of the Mitten • By the Pounds • Canning and Cooking at Home • Coconut & Lime • Cook with 5 Kids • Cook’s Hideout • Cookaholic Wife • Cooking with Carlee • CopyKat Recipes • Cricket’s Confections • Crumbs in my Mustachio • Elisabeth Jean • Fairyburger • Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice • Family Around the Table • Fantastical Sharing of Recipes • Feed Your Soul Too • Feeding Big • Frankly Entertaining • Full Belly Sisters • Get the Good Stuff • Grumpy’s Honeybunch • Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks • Hostess At Heart • Ink and Sugar • Jane’s Adventures in Dinner • Join Us, Pull Up a Chair • Karen’s Kitchen Adventures • Kate’s Recipe Box • Kudos Kitchen by Renee • Kylee Cooks • Letz Eat • Life Currents • Life on Food • Making Miracles • Monica’s Table • Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog • My Catholic Kitchen • My Gluten Free Miami • Our Good Life • Palatable Pastime • Restless Chipotle • Seduction in The Kitchen • Sew You Think You Can Cook • Simple Food 365 • Southern With A Twist • Sumptuous Spoonfuls • Take Two Tapas • Tampa Cake Girl • Teaspoon of Goodness • That Recipe • The Crumby Cupcake • The Flavourista • The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine • The Freshman Cook • The Pajama Chef • The Redhead Baker • The Spiffy Cookie • Tramplingrose • Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen • Zesty South Indian Kitchen
I’m looking forward to seeing all of the yummy recipes posted on these blogs. Check them out throughout the week and don’t forget to follow our sponsors and bloggers using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget above for your chance to win our sweet prize pack.