Happy Memorial Day! We celebrated with friends yesterday! We had a wonderful BBQ and I made a delicious Italian Pasta Salad and S’mores Bars! The weather has been amazing, we were actually “too hot” sitting on the deck that we had to sit under an umbrella! Love that! It rarely gets too hot, so I welcome it anytime!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipes that CAUGHT MY EYE:
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on MOORE OR LESS COOKING FOOD BLOG.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES.
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again next week! ~Nettie, Lysska & Cindy
LINK UP YOUR 3 RECIPES HERE: