English Muffin Bread
Author: Moore or Less Cooking
Recipe type: Bread
Serves: 2 loaves
This is the easiest, most delicious bread! Only need 5 ingredients! Makes the best toast!
- 2¾ cups warm water
- 1½ packages RAPID RISE Yeast (1 packet= .25 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1½ Tablespoons sugar
- 5½ cups All Purpose Flour
- Mix all ingredients in Kitchen Aid, then spoon into 2 well greased loaf pans.
- Cover with a towel, let rise in pans until dough reaches the top of the pans, and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get too brown. You are looking for golden brown.
- minutes before done, brush with melted butter. Makes 2 loaves.
- Bread will be moist at first. Allow to COOL COMPLETELY before cutting.
|Divide dough into 2 Loaf Pans. Cover and place over your oven or a warm spot and let dough rise to the top, it doubles in size!|
|I think I have more pictures of my very first bread baked from scratch than my kids…just kidding kids….. kidding kids…hahaha|
|Let bread cool completely before cutting, it was torturing my son to wait until the bread was completely cool, but believe me, it is worth the wait!!|
|Doesn’t it look gorgeous? I know, just keep waiting for it to cool, go get a fun magazine to take your mind off of the amazing aroma….|
this post has been linked up to Cooking From a SAHM