Thank you to Barlean’s for providing the product used in this recipe! All opinions are my own.
Two layers of Chocolate and Nutella in this simple no bake bar!
The kids couldn’t wait to try them, look at those layers!
Easy and delicious No Bake Nutella Bars! These bars are only 5 ingredients and are sure to be a hit for a quick dessert recipe!
It’s Day four of Choctoberfest and these No Bake Nutella Bars are rockin’ the chocolate house! These bars are a cinch to put together and will satisfy your chocolate cravings!
You have seen my super yummy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars, I thought that these no Bake Nutella Bars would be amazing and yes they are!
I replaced the butter with Barlean’s Coconut Oil, Butter Flavored which is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and No Trans Fat, making this a vegan dessert.
Mix together crushed graham crackers, melted Coconut Oil, powdered sugar and ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Nutella.
Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, add Nutella
Mix together to make the base.
Press into a foil lined, greased 8×8 inch pan. Spread Nutella and melted chocolate chips mixture over base. Taking a knife, drag through Nutella mixture to make a design, turn pan around and do the same.
Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave.
Stir in four tablespoons of Nutella.
Spread over the bars.
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup Barlean's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup + 6 tbsp Nutella (about ½ of a 13 oz container), divided
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together crushed graham crackers, melted Barlean's Coconut Oil, powdered sugar and ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Nutella.
- Press into a foil lined, greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Stir in four tablespoons of Nutella.
- Spread over the bars.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. If in a hurry, place in freezer, they set up really quickly
Recipe adapted by The Gunny Sack
Check out more delicious Chocolate Recipes for Choctoberfest!