Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie for Sunday Supper! Pecan Meringue Crust with an orange zest filled with layers of creamy coffee and vanilla ice cream all covered in fresh whipped cream and Heath Bar Crunch!
Why serve ice cream on the side of your piece of pie when you could have it right inside your pie!! This Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie is all kinds of delicious! The crust is flaky and wonderful with a meringue, pecan and orange zest crust, Coffee and Vanilla ice cream center and freshly whipped Vanilla Whipped Cream top, and lots of Heath Bar Crunchies sprinkled on top! It’s a kid and adult pie dream come true!Everybody is always talking about Ice Cream Cakes, now they’ll talk about Ice Cream Pie’s!! A slice of heaven!! I’m holding on to these last days of summer and eating ice cream! Who am I kidding? I eat ice cream all year long….mmmmmm….ice cream! I’ll come clean, I loved this pie and so did my family, there were a couple of crumbs left for the birds!What you will need to make this fabulous Ice Cream Pie! Coffee Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, eggs, sugar, pecans, vanilla extract, Vanilla Wafer Cookies, salt, heavy cream ( not shown), powdered sugar, orange zest. Heath bar crunch.The crust is baked, when cooled add 2 layers of ice cream. Freeze until set. Whip the heavy cream, add vanilla extract. Cover ice cream with whipped cream, then sprinkle Heath Bar bits all over! Slice and enjoy!Simply combine egg whites and sugar in a stand mixer and beat until white and glossy. Fold in pecans and orange zest. Pour into a 9-inch pie dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15- 20 minutes. Keep a close eye, will burn easily.I look forward to my big hot cup of strong coffee with lots of cream every morning! But Coffee is not just for drinking. It can be used as an ingredient in a million different ways. This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are sharing 40+ Recipes for Cooking with Coffee that showcase our excitement for this amazing ingredient. That’s a lot of coffee!! Cheers!Creamy Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie!All kinds of yumminess here with coffee recipes! If you love coffee, make sure to check them all out!! Cooking with Coffee Recipes from our Sunday Supper Tastemakers!
- Bulletproof Coffee My Way by Monica’s Table
- Caramel Turtle Mocha Frappe by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Smoothie by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Latte by Meal Planning Magic
- Apple Crumb Coffee Cake by Dessert Geek
- Banana Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Cappuccino Overnight Oats by Pies and Plots
- Cardamom-Crumb Coffee Cake by Wholistic Woman
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Kaffee Kuchen) by Palatable Pastime
- Coconut & Coffee Gluten Free Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coffee and Cream Cinnamon Buns by Cooking With Carlee
- Maple-Coffee Breakfast Sausage by Cricket’s Confections
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Bites by Beauty and the Beets
- Whole Wheat Pecan Crumb Cake by Family Around The Table
- Best Coffee Frosting by My World Simplified
- Bittersweet Cremeux with Coffee Caramel and Bourbon Cream by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies by Crazed Mom
- Chocolate Coffee Nut Bark by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Coffee Toffee Crunch Cookies by Family Foodie
- Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie by Moore or Less Cooking
- Cold Brew Affogato by Helpful Homemade
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Torte with Strawberry Coulis by Gourmet Everyday
- Eiskaffee (German Coffee with Ice Cream) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Espresso Brownie Cupcake Sundaes by A Mind Full Mom
- Mocha Cake with Mocha Rum Icing by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mocha Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mocha Panna Cotta with Mascarpone Cream by The Crumby Cupcake
- NCR Cookies by Girl Abroad
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Polish Black Cake with Whipped Mocha frosting by Hardly A Goddess
- Sweet Cream Affogato by The Redhead Baker
- Coffee and Garlic Rubbed Pork Chops by Casa de Crews
- Java Dry Spice Rub Chops by Sunday Supper Movement
- Salmon-Mandarin Salad with Asian Vinaigrette & Coffee Dressing by Asian In America
- Sticky Coffee Chicken by Food Lust People Love
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Follow Moore or Less Cooking: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM Pecan Meringue Crust with an orange zest filled with layers of creamy coffee and vanilla ice cream all covered in fresh whipped cream and Heath Bar Crunch!
Pecan Meringue Crust with an orange zest filled with layers of creamy coffee and vanilla ice cream all covered in fresh whipped cream and Heath Bar Crunch!