Easy and delicious Pineapple Casserole. Just 5 ingredients are needed to make this wonderful light and fluffy pineapple baked casserole!I wanted to make an easy side dish to go along with our Supper. I love pineapple recipes and thought this would be perfect served along with my Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Roast. I was right! My kids asked what is in this as they were serving themselves. I said taste it and let me know! I heard lots of mmmm’s and Yum’s, this is so delicious Mom! Can you make it again? Pineapple is such a wonderful fruit for this dish. It isn’t overly sweet. So it’s so nice served with ham or a roast as a side dish. Kids love it.Beat together butter, sugar, eggs in a bowl with a hand mixer until smooth.Cube or tear up day old bread.Mix in crushed pineapple. Stir in egg mixture.Bake for 45 minutes.Serve warm.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 (20-ounce) cans Dole crushed pineapple, undrained
- 12 pieces day-old white bread, torn or cubed.
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- With a hand mixer, beat together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add crushed pineapple to cubed bread. Pour egg mixture over bread, mix until all bread is covered.
- Pour into un-greased 13" x 9" pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until top begins to brown.
PIN IT: Follow Moore or Less Cooking: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM