Easy and delicious Pineapple Casserole. 5 ingredients are all you need to make this wonderful light and fluffy pineapple baked casserole!
I wanted to make an easy side dish to go along with our Easter Supper. I love pineapple recipes and thought this would be perfect served along with my Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Roast. I was right! My kids asked what is in this as they were serving themselves. I said taste it and let me know!
I heard lots of mmmm’s and Yum’s, this is so delicious Mom! Can you make it again? Pineapple is such a wonderful fruit for this dish. It isn’t overly sweet. So it’s so nice served with ham or a roast as a side dish. Kids love it.
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK
and PIN IT!
Easy Pineapple Casserole~ Only 5 ingredients needed to make this light and fluffy side dish, perfect served with ham, pork roast or beef roast.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple (crushed, in juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 cups bread (fresh, cubed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine the undrained pineapple with salt, sugar, and flour. Stir in the beaten eggs.
- Toss bread cubes with the melted butter; fold into the pineapple mixture.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into the prepared casserole dish and bake in the preheated 350 F for 40 to 50 minutes, or until set.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|