This roasted sheet pan chicken dinner is fancy enough to feed to guests but still easy enough to make anytime. Chicken and veggies coated with lemon, herbs, and garlic are baked to perfection. This simple no fuss Sheet Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans dinner can be ready in under 35 minutes.
Have you tried sheet pan dinners before? They have really been a lifesaver for me. My family loves chicken so I try to come up with different recipes that I know they will enjoy. I marinated the chicken for an hour, the flavors of the chicken, potatoes and green beans are just fantastic. I love the taste of freshly squeezed lemon juice over the finished product. I have been trying to stick with meals that are better for us and easier to make for a weeknight dinner. This sheet pan meal also makes incredible leftovers.
Have you heard of the My Hannaford Rewards program? If you are like me and love to save, then this program is for you! Signing up for My Hannaford Rewards is quick and easy.
● You can earn 2% rewards on all of the store brands, including fresh meat, seafood, and deli items and redeem your rewards quarterly.
● You can get personalized coupons and offers based on the products you buy, such as Nature’s Place, Taste of Inspiration and Hannaford brands.
● It is so easy to manage your rewards with your computer or with the FREE Hannaford
App. No cards or keychain tags necessary.
Sign up is so easy!
● Sign up on your computer at hannaford.com
● If you have an existing Hannaford account, just go to hannaford.com and log- in and
update your info.
● Download the free Hannaford app on your Apple or Android devices.
- You can earn 2% rewards on all of the store brands and redeem your rewards quarterly.
- You can get personalized coupons and offers based on the products you buy, such as Natures Place, Taste of Inspiration and Hannaford Brands.
- It is so easy to manage your rewards with your computer or with the FREE Hannaford App. No cards or keychain tags necessary.
GET THE MOST FROM MY HANNAFORD REWARDS:
PLAN: Check your account often and clip the coupons that you would like to save in your account prior to shopping.
SHOP: Earn 2% rewards on every store brand product, the more store brands that you buy, the more rewards you will earn.
SCAN: Make sure to scan your rewards barcode or just type your phone number at the register every time you check out.
SAVE: You will be prompted quarterly to click the “Activate rewards” button in your account.
Looking to claim your rewards?
Your rewards accumulate each quarter. To activate, just click on the “Activate rewards” button in the app or online.
Your rewards will expire after 90 days, so be sure to activate and redeem them when Hannaford notifies you that they are ready.
There’s no tiered pricing as part of this program. Hannaford’s low prices are still available to everyone—and not exclusively for those who have a My Hannaford Rewards account.
Shoppers earn 2% back on the food they buy most often, including fresh produce, meat, seafood, Hannaford deli items, and Hannaford brand items.
Rewards can be redeemed each quarter, and customers receive ongoingly personalized coupons for foods and brands they love.
At sign-up, shoppers will also receive offers for free groceries.
This is what you will need to make this delicious sheet pan meal!
Eggs, butter, Parmesan Cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, lemon, green beans, potatoes, chicken thighs, parsley, salt and pepper.
Squeeze lemon, makes around 3 TBSP of juice.
In a bowl add egg and garlic.
Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Add chopped parsley.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Whisk until blended.
Pour marinade over chicken thighs.
Place in a large ziploc, seal and place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour- 1 hour.
In another bowl mix bread crumbs and shredded cheese.
Cut into quarters.
Wash and trim green beans, cut into thirds.
In a small bowl, melt butter in microwave.
Pour melted butter and garlic over potatoes.
After chicken has marinaded for 1/2 hour- 1 hour, dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, place on prepared baking sheet.
Place potatoes on one side, bake.
Add grean beans to baking sheet, return to oven.
This is the juiciest, moistest most flavorful chicken. Potatoes are creamy, love that golden crunch on the outside.
One pan meals are so easy, affordable and very delicious!
Also perfect for dinner parties!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 large egg
- Juice of half of a lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- 1 pound baby potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 pound green beans, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, spray with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the egg coated chicken in the breadcrumb/parmesan mixture, lightly pressing to evenly coat.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking oil spray. Arrange the potatoes around the chicken in a single layer.
- Mix together the butter, 2 teaspoons garlic and salt to taste, and pour half of the butter mixture over the potatoes.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and carefully flip each chicken breast. Move the potatoes to one side and place the green beans around the chicken on the other side of the baking sheet. Pour over the remaining garlic butter and return to the oven to broil (or grill) on medium-high heat for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is golden and crisp, and potatoes are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, and lemon juice, serve immediately.
Free email subscription HERE
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!