This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Rich and moist pumpkin cheesecake cake. When you are craving a fall pumpkin cake and cheesecake together!
In case you haven’t noticed, I love baking. I am in my happy place when I am baking. I am so happy that it is fall and I can bake, bake, bake.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
I love everything pumpkin and I love Pumpkin Cheesecake, so this cake is the best combination of both.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
Bake the Pumpkin Bundt Cake.
Let cake cool and then slice off the top ¼.
Cut a trench in the cake about ¼ inch in on the inside and outside and scoop out a layer of cake.
Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the cake trench and fill to the top.
Put the top of the cake back on. Top with a cream cheese glaze if desired.
Tools that you will need to make this cake:
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add in vanilla and then eggs one at a time.
- Blend in pumpkin.
- Add in the dry ingredients and seasonings half at a time and mix until well blended.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 45 -50 minutes and toothpick test comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with a hand-held mixer.
- Let cake cool and then slice off the top ¼.
- Remove and set aside.
- Cut a trench in the cake about ¼ inch in on the inside and outside and scoop out a layer of cake.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the cake trench and fill to the top.
- Put the top of the cake back on.
- Top with a cream cheese glaze if desired.
- Makes 12 servings.