This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter is delicious on bagels, toast, and English muffins. Stir it into yogurt, oatmeal, and much more!
Pumpkin butter is so great to give as gifts. Especially if you love to jar as much as I do! Your friends and family will thank you for it!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
I love Pumpkin butter on my bagel with cream cheese, trust me, it’s so good!
Throw everything in the slow cooker and be amazed by the delicious smell!
Every Christmas, my good friend gives us a delicious jar of pumpkin butter that her farm makes.
I treasure every drop of deliciousness! Now I can make it any time of the year!
Open the cans of pumpkin and pour into the slow cooker.
Let’s prolong the flavors of fall with this delicious Pumpkin Butter!
Next add both sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger.
It’s super tasty with wonderful pumpkin and spices.
It’s unbelievably easy to make, requires only a few simple ingredients and can be canned or frozen and saved for when you need a pumpkin fix on a chilly day.
I will be serving this perfect Pumpkin Butter on Thanksgiving Day with crescent rolls!
It’s the best way to enjoy pumpkin all year long!
Tools that you will need:
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 Cans of 15 ounce Pumpkin
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¾ tsp of nutmeg
- ½ tsp of ground clove
- 2 tsp of fresh squeezed lemons
- Open the cans of pumpkin and pour into the slow cooker.
- Next add both sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger.
- Pour the apple juice and stir.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 5-6 hours, stirring every 90 mins or so.
- Once, it’s done add lemon juice and turn off heat.
- Scoop and serve or add to jar and store in the refrigerator.