Baked cheesy rice with three types of cheese and moist brown rice makes a perfect side dish.
Garlic Herb, New York Vintage Aged Cabot Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese makes a wonderful and flavorful cheesy combination.
Sprinkle dried dill over cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until bubbly.
Baked cheesy rice with three types of cheese and moist brown rice is a perfect side dish.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces Garlic and Herb Cabot Cheddar Cheese
- 6 ounces New York Vintage Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Cook 2 cups Minute Rice Brown Rice and 1 3/4 cups water in a large microwave safe bowl for 7 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add sour cream, half and half, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese, salt and garlic powder to the melted butter.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour rice into cheese sauce. Mix until all of the rice is covered in cheese sauce. Spray a 1 quart casserole dish with Pam cooking spray.
- Place rice in the casserole dish.
- Add the rest of the grated cheese over the top. Sprinkle dill over cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
This post is sponsored by Cabot Cheese. All opinions are my own as always.