- 1 ( 18.25 ounces) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounces) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar or cover in chocolate frosting.
Who would like to win a KitchenAid stand mixer? I’ve joined forces with 20 food blogger friends to put together this giveaway. You’ll gain another entry every time you follow one of us on Instagram. Here are the details:
- 1 winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt stand mixer in their choice of color. If the winner is from the continental U.S. they will receive the mixer directly. If the winner is from elsewhere, they will receive an Amazon gift card for the list price of the mixer.
- The giveaway will end on May 26, 2018, at 11:59 PM. Any entries made after this point will be invalid. A winner will be drawn at random and emailed within 72 hours to claim the prize. If no response is received, a new winner will be drawn.
- You must complete the mandatory Instagram follows as listed below in order to enter. You can complete additional Instagram follows as listed below to gain more entries. You may only enter with one Instagram account. If you enter using multiple accounts, all entries will be invalid.
- Giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. You must be 18+ (21+ in some locations) to win. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries we receive.
- For a complete list of terms and conditions, please see the link below via the Rafflecopter giveaway widget.
This giveaway is not sponsored by KitchenAid, Amazon, Instagram, or Facebook. The following bloggers have made this giveaway possible:
The PinterTest Kitchen • Shockingly Delicious • The Baking Fairy • Sweet + Savor • Makes, Bakes and Decor • Cindy’s Recipes and Writings • Blogghetti • The Simple Supper • Chef Sarah Elizabeth • Cheese Curd In Paradise • This is How I Cook • The Redhead Baker • Fix Me a Little Lunch • Moore or Less Cooking • Sarah Cooks the Books • The Spiffy Cookie • Busy Bee Kate • Missy’s Views and Savings Clues • Seasoned Sprinkles • Long Distance Baking • Jonesin’ For Taste • 2 Cookin Mamas • Karen’s Kitchen Stories • MyStyleSpot.net
Let us know if you try This Incredible Chocolate Cake recipe! Use #Mooreorlesscooking.com when you share your photos on social media. Tell us what you think!
Check out my newest Incredible Chocolate Cake Video!
The Best Chocolate Cake Ever!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
The Best Chocolate Cake Ever!