This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SavorHolidayFlavors #CollectiveBias
This cake tastes just like it sounds, like a honey bun cinnamon roll. Light and fluffy cake with a brown sugar and pecan streusel center topped with a light vanilla glaze.
Hover over the below image to shop directly from this post.
Best Honey Bun Cake is perfect for a holiday get together! It serves 12 people and it disappears very quickly. My Grandma used to bake this cake for holiday potlucks, so I had to get the recipe from her. All of us kids would beg for a slice right when the party started. I think you will enjoy it at your next family event.
We enjoy Starbucks® Holiday Blend Ground Coffee 10 oz and Starbucks® Holiday Blend K-Cup® Packs 16 ct at our family get-together to go with this Best Honey Bun Cake. Starbucks® Holiday Blend coffee tastes like sweet maple with a smooth finish.
I like that I can find my favorite Starbucks®coffee at Walmart. There is a fun touch screen at the end of the aisle that shows different coffee and desserts pairing and holiday coffee bar tips. It’s great that my favorite Starbucks®coffees can be found in one place.
If you are like me and enjoy your Starbucks®packaged coffee, make sure to check this out! When you purchase three (3) qualifying Starbucks®packaged coffee (10-20oz.), Starbucks® K-Cup® packs (9-32ct.), VIA® Instant (5-8ct.), Starbucks® Syrups (12.17oz.), or Starbucks® Cookie Straw packs (9.17oz.) products in a single transaction at Walmart stores from 11/1/17 through 12/26/17 you will receive 75 bonus stars when you upload your receipt at Starbucks-stars.com.
Here is how to make the Best Honey Bun Cake:
Mix ingredients for cake batter:
Mix ingredients for streusel:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Shaw’s Supermarkets. All opinions are my own as always.
I am always looking for deals and coupons for my favorite items when I shop at the grocery store. So, I would like to share with you my experience with shopping at Shaw’s Supermarkets and the wonderful savings they have to offer.First, I downloaded the Shaw’s Supermarkets app on my phone and was excited to see right away, a coupon for $5 off purchases of $50. I usually spend around $75- $100 a week for the two of us on groceries per week, so this was a great way to start off. I pick up sale things for my kids who are in college. With this savings tool you will find:
1. Shopping List (great reminder once you get to the market, shows your savings.)
2. Store Locator
3. Coupons (there are so many that I clicked on, great savings and so simple to use!)
4. Recipes (Very helpful when you are in a rut and want to try something or just a reminder for when you are at the market and don’t want to forget your ingredients.)
5. Pharmacy (I like to do one stop shopping, helpful that I can pick up my prescriptions while I grocery shop)
6. Weekly ad (check out what the specials are before you go)
7. Gas rewards (this is always a perk, gas prices are going up)
A beautiful and fun Valentine Pound Cake for your sweetie or kids! They will be so surprised when you serve them this beautiful treat! Not only is it gorgeous with those PINK peek- a- boo hearts, it is a tasty, moist pound cake!
Even though we are having a winter blizzard, it still is Valentine’s Day tomorrow and I wanted to make a PEEK-A-BOO POUND CAKE for my sweetie!
My favorite dessert is a Cannoli. The closest Italian bakery is about 4 hours from us, so If I want a cannoli, I better make them myself. I decided to make Pop’s a Cannoli Poke Cake for his birthday! This cake is like taking the filling of a cannoli and spreading it over a cake! It’s a light fluffy white cake with creamy mascarpone and ricotta frosting with mini chocolate chips sprinkled all over. A delicious birthday cake!
If you haven’t noticed on my blog, I have a love for anything with pineapple. I have made pineapple upside-down cakes many, many times. They are always a big hit and disappear quickly. This time I am making cupcakes, but I added more chopped pineapple to the batter. Love the addition, I think you will too! These cupcakes are so moist and full of flavor. The pineapple and brown sugar caramelizes in the cupcake pan which puts the flavor over the top! Since they are cupcakes size, you can have more than one, I won’t tell!
This is such an easy recipe that everyone loves! It is a very moist cake! The longest part of the prep is peeling and chopping up two apples! I added an apple cider glaze, what a hit this cake was, it disappeared so quickly and everyone wanted the recipe!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, diced fine
- Apple Cider Glaze
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for a 10 inch tube pan.
- Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract, then fold in the chopped apples.
- Pour batter into a greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine apple cider and powdered sugar, drizzle over cooled cake.