Happy St. Patrick’s Day and welcome to :
Lysska- Cooking from a Stay at Home Mom
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!! Be social and visit a couple other links in the party.
You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all three sites, and each of us will choose our own recipes to feature posts — just like we always have!
So be sure to check with each site to see which of the amazing recipes were featured! I’ll have a recipe with the most clicks and recipes that caught my eye.
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS:
WHAT’S COOKING IN THE BURBS
Recipes that caught my eye:
Salad Recipe– IT’S YUMMI
A New York Foodie
PLEASE GRAB A BADGE TO POST TO YOUR RECIPE:
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on the social media platforms.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted