Using the Slow Cooker is a fantastic idea when you have a package of chops and a bowl of veggies. Pork chops come out so tender and fall apart. They are full of so much flavor. Serve over Couscous or Rice. I used a package of 6 thin Pork Chops. Hubs could eat two with no problem, great for leftovers the next day!
Easy and delicious pork chops cooked in the slow cooker with red peppers and onions, served over couscous.
- 1 package of 6 thin pork chops
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 package mini Portobella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth or water
- 1/2 Tbsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a Slow Cooker, place pork chops, veggies, seasonings and broth.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on Low or 4-5 hours on High.
- Serve over Couscous or rice.
LINKED UP TO SIMPLE SUPPER TUESDAY