Using the Slow Cooker is a fantastic idea when you have a package of chops and a bowl of veggies. Pork chops come out so tender and fall apart. They are full of so much flavor. Serve over Couscous or Rice. I used a package of 6 thin Pork Chops. Hubs could eat two with no problem, great for leftovers the next day!
- 1 package of 6 thin pork chops
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 package mini Portobella Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup Chicken Broth or water
- ½ Tbsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- ½ Tbsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a Slow Cooker, place pork chops, veggies, seasonings and broth.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on Low or 4-5 hours on High.
- Serve over Couscous or rice.
LINKED UP TO SIMPLE SUPPER TUESDAY