I love sweets just as much as the next person, but why should they only be a treat? With Lo Carb, I can eat them without any guilt!
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much I do, they sure helped the cravings and there are only four ingredients, so they are easy to whip up a batch for that next cookie craving! Make them in less than 20 minutes!
I brought them to a Super Bowl Party at our friend’s house and everyone couldn’t believe that they were Lo Carb! They kept asking, “What’s in them???” When I told them, they couldn’t believe it!
These are a fantastic crispy, crunchy cookie. When my daughter’s friend tried them she said, ” This is the best peanut butter cookie I have had in ten years!” You just gotta love kids for their honesty!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 1 cup Splenda or 1/2 cup Domino Light (sugar and stevia blend)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (sugar free)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together, with a wooden spoon or hands.
- Make sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Using a melon baller, scoop cookie dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Press each peanut butter ball gently with a fork (criss-cross for traditional peanut butter cookie look).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool (approximately 10 minutes), then gently remove from baking sheet using a metal spatula–because they have no flour, they are fragile when warm.
- These cookies are very filling. They are a Protein Powered Pack Cookie!