Easy desserts for a crowd, like these Mississippi Mud Brownies, are a decadent, out of this world brownie! A Birthday Ice Cream Cake that rivals Dairy Queen’s, are a snap to make with Moore or Less Cooking. Also, if you love layered desserts, try this recipe for Lemon Lush it’s a multi-tiered lemon bar with a pecan shortbread crust.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate is a wonderful combo with no baking. With just store-bought ingredients like whipped topping, chocolate pudding, peanut butter, and Nutter Butter Cookies creates something that is way more delicious than the sum of its parts. Every bite is chocolatey, fluffy peanut butter, and absolutely fabulous. Any peanut butter chocolate lover in the room is going to ask for the recipe, so be prepared.
Normally, Moore or Less Cooking is all about finding classic recipes and revamping them in a modern way. Delicious food made from scratch. But some recipes just shouldn’t be messed with, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is one of them. Trust me on this one—people go crazy for this dessert.
Absolutely zero baking skills are required because someone already baked those Nutter Butter Cookies. All you have to do is crush them into small pieces and make the layers. Just let the dessert lasagna chill in between the steps.
How do you make a no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna?
- Nutter Butter cookies
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- whipped topping
- chocolate pudding mix
- peanut butter
Tools that you will need:
- 9×13 casserole dish
- Hand Mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Ziploc bag
In a 9×13 casserole dish, place a layer of cookies.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
Place the remaining cookies in a zip-top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
In a small microwave-safe dish, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Cool slightly. Transfer to a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the crushed cookies.
Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften.
More Dessert Lasagna ideas:
- Lemon lasagna. Use golden OREOs and instant lemon pudding to make this dessert.
- Mint chocolate lasagna. Crush up mint OREOs for the crust and proceed with the chocolate pudding and mini chocolate chips. (Or chopped Andies candies!)
- Raspberry chocolate lasagna. You could do this two ways: switch out raspberry chocolate cookies for the plain cookies in the crust, OR make the dessert with raspberry instant pudding.
- Everyone gets their own dessert lasagna. Use clear cups and make mini-trifles! The recipe should make 14-15 9-ounce clear cup-sized desserts.
- Real whipped cream. If you’re against using whipped topping, try this dessert with real whipped cream (not the canned.) Whip the heavy cream into firm peaks and proceed as directed.
- Low-sugar. Switch out with sugar-free instant pudding and sugar-free whipped topping in the dessert.
You can make it the day ahead. Store it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic.
Storing leftover Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna:
If you need to freeze the dessert, it should be just fine. Cover in plastic wrap and a couple of layers of aluminum foil.
More desserts that you will love:
- 14 No-Bake Desserts Your Whole Family Will Love
- ANGEL LUSH CAKE
- Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
- Fluffy Strawberry Lemon Cake
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Top 11 Amazing Peanut Butter Desserts
- 28 of the Best No-Bake Desserts
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Check out my YOUTUBE with a free email subscription HERE and please share on FACEBOOK and on PINTEREST
Follow Mooreorlesscooking on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
Best No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna- easy yummy dessert to make for parties or potlucks! Crunchy peanut butter nutter butter cookies make this dessert amazing.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish, place a layer of Nutter Butter cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Place the remaining cookies in a zip-top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until the peanut butter has solidified. Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 253Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 10mgSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 1gSugar 23gProtein 5g
Saturday 22nd of April 2023
This sounds delicious! Is the chocolate pudding instant pudding or the one that you cook
Sunday 23rd of April 2023
For this recipe, I use a 1 (5.9 ounces) box of regular chocolate pudding mix, not instant pudding.
Thursday 4th of June 2020
Congratulations, your awesome post is featured on Full Plate Thursday 487 this week! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and please come back soon! Miz Helen
Thursday 4th of June 2020
Thank you for featuring my recipe Miz Helen!
Thursday 28th of May 2020
Can't wait to try this!