Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza is one of the best kind of pizza ever made. This pizza is made with a brownie crust, a creamy peanut butter middle, lots of chocolate, crushed peanuts and a peanut butter cup topping. I think you can see why this is such a family favorite! If you like the peanut butter chocolate combo, you may like my Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna too.
I love these two words: brownie and pizza. They make a wonderful combination. What more could anyone ask for? You won’t need a fork and knife for this dessert, Just grab a slice! This can be the dessert to your pizza party!
Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza is an easy treat that will make a peanut butter chocolate lover’s weak in the knees!
Why didn’t anyone tell me chocolate brownie pizza was THIS good? If you’re a chocolate peanut butter fanatic, this dessert is for you! A pizza with a brownie crust and a filling of assorted melted chocolates. Oh, and let’s not forget the Peanut Butter Cups chunks on top! If you love peanut butter, chocolate and brownies, you really need this dessert to happen.
Kids can even add their own toppings! I am sure they’d love some gummi bears, and M&M’s along with those Reese’s!
This Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza bakes in just 15 minutes. Topped with a delicious peanut butter frosting and tons of toppings. Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza couldn’t be more enticing with all of its gooey chewy chocolate and peanut butter combo.
It’s decadently delicious and over-the-top brownie goodness. This is my definition of the finer things in life. The brownie base has the best flavor and texture and this one was my favorite. It’s perfectly chocolatey, it’s not too rich. Talk about dessert bliss!
WHAT INGREDIENTS WILL YOU NEED FOR A PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE PIZZA?
- Brownie mix with ingredients for making cake-like brownies
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Here is how you make this delicious Brownie Pizza:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
Spritz two 9 inch round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and spritz again. Divide the brownie mix between the two pans.
In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with peanuts and peanut butter cups.
What Toppings To Use on Brownie Pizza?
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Peanuts, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
What is the Best Way To Store Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza?
Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator.
WHAT TOPPINGS DO YOU PUT ON A DESSERT PIZZA?
For this dessert pizza, the option here is chocolate. We first start by layering the base with a peanut butter cream cheese “sauce”. this will help to hold the toppings in place and give the pizza a great creamy texture. I know you will love the fudgy brownie base. While we are on the subject of desserts, other recipes you might enjoy are these 28 of the Best No-Bake Desserts and Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting and if not too early, these 20 Best Christmas Cookies that we love for Christmas.
More Easy Desserts That You May Love:
- Easy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Pineapple Pecan Pound Cake
- Best Italian Cream Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Chunky Monkey Bars
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza is one of the best kind of pizza ever made. This pizza is made with a brownie crust, a creamy peanut butter middle, lots of chocolate, crushed peanuts and a peanut butter cup topping. I think you can see why this is such a family favorite!
- 1 (18.3 ounces) package brownie mix with ingredients for making cake-like brownies
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- About 20 miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies.
- Spritz two 9 inch round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and spritz again. Divide the brownie mix between the two pans.
- Bake the brownies for 15 to 20 minutes or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Remove from baking pans before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. (If the consistency is not easily spreadable due to a different consistency in the peanut butter, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk.)
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with peanuts and peanut butter cups.
- Melt milk chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Drizzle over peanuts and candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.