This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice. All opinions are my own, as always.
Dinner for the family is fast, simple, and delicious with Ginger Soy Chicken over Jasmine Rice. It will have you all together in no time!
If you are looking for an easy dinner during this busy holiday season, this Ginger Soy Chicken over Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice will be perfect!
Minute® Rice makes meals quick and enjoyable so you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying!
Marinate the chicken thighs for at least half an hour. I made the chicken the night before and let the ingredients marinate in the refrigerator.
The ginger flavor is so delicious. The addition of scallions and sesame seeds makes it look like this a fine dining entree.
The fresh flavors of garlic and ginger make this chicken dish over-the-top delicious with just a few fresh and delicious ingredients. I use light soy sauce and fresh chopped garlic.
Minute Instant Jasmine Rice has a soft and fluffy texture with a buttery flavor. You can add an additional flair to your meals when you serve Minute Instant Jasmine Rice.
We all know that Minute Rice is convenient, simple, and fluffy rice, but now includes a triple whammy~ it’s fast, fragrant, and very flavorful.
Being a home cook, I love that I can get great flavor in less amount of time. Minute Jasmine is ready in 5 minutes! How great is that?
This time of year, everyone is looking for simple and quick meals. I can help you with that!
Try the new Jasmine rice is star rice with its delicious texture and flavor. Comfort food at its best! I love that it is ready in 5 minutes! You will add an international flair to your weeknight meal!
Everyone gets in a food rut! I can help you with a new dinner choice! My family loves the chicken and rice combo more than any other dinner choice, so I knew that they would go crazy for this fast, simple and delicious Ginger Soy Chicken over Jasmine Rice.
Make it soon for your family, it will have you all together in no time! Minute Rice makes meals quick and enjoyable so you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying! That’s my kind of cooking! If you have been following my blog for the last 8 years, you know that I love easy and delicious recipes! I’m so excited to include this one and share it with you.
The flavors will have your family begging for more! The ginger, garlic, and jasmine rice are aromatic ingredients, so when my kids walked into the kitchen, they were so excited for dinner. It smells amazingly delicious!
Dinner for the family is fast, simple and delicious with Ginger Soy Chicken over Jasmine Rice. It will have you all together in no time!
- 2 cups Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice
- 3 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook Minute Instant Jasmine Rice according to instructions on box.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for marinade.
- Place the chicken thighs in a Ziploc bag or shallow dish, cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least a half hour and up to a day.
- After the chicken has marinated, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 Tablespoon cooking oil.
- Swirl the pan so that it is coated with oil.
- Add 4 pieces of chicken and cook until brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken on a clean plate. Cook the next 4 pieces in the skillet.
- When all the chicken is finished cooking, pour marinade into the skillet and let come to a boil. Whisk marinade as it boils, continue until it cooks into a thick glaze.
- Turn the heat off and return the chicken to the skillet.
- Using a spoon, dredge the chicken with the thick sauce.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Place over rice.
- Serve immediately.
© Moore or Less Cooking
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless Steel Whisk
C&H, Cane Sugar, Golden Brown, 2lb Bag (Pack of 2)
Ifuerte 10-Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids,Wide Rim for Easy Grip and Pouring,Extra Deep for Generous Servings,Stackable for Convenient Storage
DOWAN Soup Bowls - 22 Oz Porcelain Large Soup Bowl, Cereal Bowl, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe Bowl Set of 4, Multifunction Colorful Kitchen Bowls for Soup, Cereal, Salad, Pasta, Cool Assorted Color
12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
365 Everyday Value Prepacked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Step 2)
McCormick Ground Ginger, 1.5 oz
Serving Size1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 239Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 137mgSodium 609mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 28g