Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies are a new favorite Fall Cookie. Make a batch of cookies in 15 minutes!
We were invited to a potluck and I was in charge of making cookies. Of course, I ran out of time and needed something quick! These cookies were perfect and were gobbled up quicker than anything at the party!
Hubs asked if he could keep a couple at home for later. He loved them so much!
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK
and PIN IT!
The great thing is that you will probably have most of the ingredients in your cupboard. I bought a case of pumpkin that went on sale, so you will be seeing lots of pumpkin recipes coming up on the blog!
But I have to warn you, you won’t be able to stop eating these delicious cookies! So make them for a party!
If you are looking for cookies for the upcoming holidays, these will be perfect!
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
These cookies are so easy to make, the kids will have fun making them too!
In a medium saucepan, add the pumpkin purée, butter, peanut butter, milk, and sugars.
Add the quick oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the oats and mix well.
Blend well with a rubber spatula.
Shape into 2-inch cookies and place on the lined cookie sheet. Allow to cool completely and ENJOY!!
The best part about these cookies ~no baking!
These no bakes just scream fall!!
They’re also incredibly delicious every single time you make them!
There are certain cookie recipes that I make again and again, and this Pumpkin no-bake cookie recipe is one of them.
Get the printable recipe below, and be sure to pin these yummy pumpkin no-bake cookies to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest!
Other Pumpkin Recipes That you will love!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site!
The BEST No-Bake Fall Cookie!
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the pumpkin purée, butter, peanut butter, milk, and sugars.
- Bring to a boil under medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the quick oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the oats and mix well.
- Shape into 2-inch cookies and place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool completely and ENJOY!!
Make sure when boiling to not over cook, it will change the flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 96 Total Fat 3g Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 8mg Sodium 4mg Carbohydrates 14g Fiber 1g Sugar 7g Protein 1g