It feels like summer here and our kids love making S’mores over the fire pit. I decided to make a new recipe for our friend’s BBQ party.
I had the best idea to make S’mores Bars instead of giving the kids the stuff to make S’mores. These S’mores Bars are a cinch to put together. With a golden buttery Graham Cracker crust, gooey marshmallows and melty chocolate chips, these will disappear quickly at your next party!
What you’ll need for the S’mores Bars. Graham Crackers, Butter, Marshmallows, Chocolate Chips, Brown Sugar, Flour.
Add brown sugar to melted butter.
Whisk until smooth and creamy.
Add Crushed Graham Crackers and flour, whisk together.
Mix until crumbly.
Pat crust mixture in pan with your fingers and place marshmallows and chips over crust.
Place in oven and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.
Let cool before cutting.
Gooey Marshmallows and Chocolate chips over a buttery graham cracker crust.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 a package graham crackers)
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1/2 (12 oz.) package bittersweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add combined flour and crumbs; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Recipe from All Things Delicious