Smooth, creamy and delicious No Churn Mocha Chip ice cream! Coffee ice cream with mini chocolate chips in every bite! This is the easiest ice cream to make! A wonderful frozen summer treat!Are you a coffee fan? Scroll down to enter my Community Coffee Giveaway!
Has it been so hot where you are? I can’t remember when we had such a warm summer, but there are no complaints from me, I love the heat! But all I can think of is ice cream and frozen treats! Don’t worry if you don’t own an ice cream maker, you can make this luscious, smooth No-Churn Mocha Chip today and have ice cream for tonight! You only need 4 ingredients, it is easy peasy, so simple, you will want to have this coffee ice cream with mini chips to cool you off!What you will need to make this delicious No-Churn Mocha Chip Ice Cream: Heavy Cream, Cold Strong Coffee, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Mini Chocolate ChipsCombine the condensed milk and coffee in a small bowl. Whisk cold strong coffee and condensed milk until smooth.
Add heavy cream to a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form.Turn speed to low and pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture.
Turn the speed to medium and beat until thickened.
Gently fold in the chocolate chips. Transfer to a freezer-safe metal loaf container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- ½ cup strong brewed Community coffee, cold
- 1 (14-ounce) can
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl,combine the condensed milk and coffee.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture.
- Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thickened.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe metal loaf container and freeze for at least 6 hours
Recipe adapted from Baked By An Introvert
Are you a coffee fan? Just enter my Rafflecopter for a chance to win some delicious coffee!
One Lucky winner in the USA will win 3 bags of 12 oz. ground coffee or 3 boxes of K-CupsFREE! TO GET MOORE OR LESS COOKING RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL, CLICK HERE MOORE OR LESS COOKING FOOD BLOG