Christmas is in 10 days!!! Are you ready!? I am not at all, I think I am still getting ready for Thanksgiving or better yet, Halloween! This year is flying by!
We just got our Christmas tree this weekend and finally got all the lights working. Christmas Carols playing in the background, so I thought this cake would get everybody in the Christmas spirit!
White Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake!
It’s an easy recipe for your Christmas parties or just a delicious cake to have at home!
If you have time with all of your Christmas cookie baking to fit this in, you will be so happy!
Even my son who said he isn’t that crazy about Peppermint, loved this cake, it is light and fluffy! If you love Peppermint, add Peppermint extract to the Cool Whip.
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 12 Peppermint Candies
- Prepare cake according to directions.
- Prepare pudding according to directions.
- When cake is completely cooled off, us a wooden spoon's handle to poke holes in the cake.
- Pour pudding over cake, smooth top.
- Spread Cool Whip over Pudding, smooth top.
- While candies are wrapped, hit a couple times with a mallet or hammer, unwrap candies over cake for decoration.
- Refrigerate cake for 1 hour or until set.