This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice. All
Dinner for the family is fast, simple and delicious with Ginger Soy Chicken over Jasmine Rice. It will have you all together in no time!
If you are looking for an easy dinner during this busy holiday season, this Ginger Soy Chicken over Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice will be perfect!
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK and PIN IT!
Minute® Rice makes meals quick and enjoyable so you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying!
Marinate the chicken thighs for at least half an hour. I made the chicken the night before and let the ingredients marinate in the refrigerator.
The ginger flavor is so delicious. The addition of scallions and sesame seeds makes it look like this a fine dining entree.
The fresh flavors of garlic and ginger make this chicken dish over-the-top delicious with just a few fresh and delicious ingredients. I use the light soy sauce and fresh chopped garlic.
We all know that Minute Instant Rice is convenient, simple and fluffy rice, but now includes a triple whammy~ it’s fast, fragrant and very flavorful.
Being a home cook, I love that I can get great flavor in a less amount of time. Minute Jasmine is ready in 5 minutes! How great is that?
This time of year, everyone is looking for simple and quick meals. I can help you with that!
Try the new Minute Instant Jasmine Rice. Jasmine rice is
Everyone gets in a food rut! I can help you with a new dinner choice! My family loves the chicken and rice combo more than any other dinner choice, so I knew that they would go crazy for this fast, simple and delicious Ginger Soy Chicken over Jasmine Rice.
Make it soon for your family, it will have you all together in no time! Minute Rice makes meals quick and enjoyable so you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying! That’s my kind of cooking! If you have been following my blog for the last 8 years, you know that I love easy and delicious recipes! I’m so excited to include this one and share it with you.
The flavors will have your family begging for more! The ginger, garlic and jasmine rice are aromatic ingredients, so when my kids walked in the kitchen, they were so excited for dinner. It smells amazingly delicious!
This recipe is uncomplicated and so delicious! Minute Instant Jasmine Rice makes dishes from various cultures easy and accessible with recipes available online.
Leave me a comment telling me what delicious dish you would cook with Minute Instant Jasmine Rice.
Get the printable recipe below, and be sure to pin this yummy Ginger Soy Chicken recipe to your favorite dinner recipes board on Pinterest!
- 2 cups Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice
- 3 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook Minute Instant Jasmine Rice according to instructions on box.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for marinade.
- Place the chicken thighs in a Ziploc bag or shallow dish, cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least a half hour and up to a day.
- After the chicken has marinated, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 Tablespoon cooking oil.
- Swirl the pan so that it is coated with oil.
- Add 4 pieces of chicken and cook until brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken on a clean plate. Cook the next 4 pieces in the skillet.
- When all the chicken is finished cooking, pour marinade into the skillet and let come to a boil. Whisk marinade as it boils, continue until it cooks into a thick glaze.
- Turn the heat off and return the chicken to the skillet.
- Using a spoon, dredge the chicken with the thick sauce.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Place over rice.
- Serve immediately.
© Moore or Less Cooking
Serving Size1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 239 Total Fat 12g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 137mg Sodium 609mg Carbohydrates 7g Fiber 0g Sugar 6g Protein 28g
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Instant Jasmine Rice.
Nettie Moore is the cook, baker, photographer, and designer behind Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. Nettie is a self- trained cook and baker. She loves creating easy recipes that don’t call for a lot of unknown ingredients. Nettie’s Blueberry Skillet Cake has been featured in Taste Of Home Magazine and her Peach Raspberry Pie has won awards! She was born and raised in Southern California and now calls New England her home, where she lives with her husband and two children. Follow Nettie on her blog, Moore or Less Cooking, or here: FACEBOOK|TWITTER |PINTEREST| BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM