This peanut butter fudge is a wonderful expression of love with a gift that takes just minutes to put together. I can’t think of anyone who likes peanut butter who wouldn’t be excited to receive a box full of this during the holidays.
Don’t feel like baking this year? Put this recipe on your holiday treat list now! It’s also so wonderful to snack on while you’re wrapping gifts or for enjoying next to a roaring fireplace with your loved ones.
Does peanut butter fudge need to be refrigerated?
What Does Fudge Taste Like?
Large sugar crystals make fudge taste grainy, while very tiny sugar crystals result in a creamy, sweet fudge that tastes like delicious fudge.
Is it Easy to make Fudge?
All it takes to make a successful batch of fudge is timing and patience. There is nothing better than a homemade piece of fudge. No preservatives needed!
My Grandmother was a huge fan of fudge and this is her recipe. All of us grandchildren would dream about receiving a box of Peanut butter fudge every Christmas.
This is a perfectly simple combination of sweet, creamy, and salty that still remains a favorite for kids and adults alike today.
Make a batch and let us know how you like it!
Ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Fudge:
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- peanut butter
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
- Best Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge makes a wonderful holiday gift. Only 7 ingredients needed for a wonderful fudge recipe for peanut butter lovers.
- Ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Fudge:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Jumbo marshmallows (or 6 regular-sized)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- Grease and line a loaf pan or small 8" x 4" casserole dish.
- Set aside.
- Place the milk and marshmallows in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan over medium-high heat until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the sugars, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir until completely incorporated and sugar no longer appears grainy.
- Add the peanut butter and cook for two more minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold the fudge out into your prepared loaf pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before cutting into 1" squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
3 Quart Sauce Pan
Glass Baking Dish
Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (Pack of 2)
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
Rodelle Gourmet Pure Vanilla Extract, 8 Oz
C&H, Cane Sugar, Golden Brown, 2lb Bag (Pack of 2)
Domino Sugar, Granulated, 4LB Canister
SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread - Creamy - Natural - 15 Ounce
Amount Per ServingCalories 74Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 2g