Marinated tender, juicy, grilled cilantro chicken with a sweet sauce glaze. This will be your favorite grilled chicken this summer! The flavors are fabulous!
Whew! It has been hot in Maine! Believe me, I am not complaining EVER about the heat after the winter we had. But still, there is no reason to cook in my kitchen. I will be one big sweat ball!
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK
and PIN IT!
I can’t get enough of grilled chicken this summer. My gas grill and charcoal grill are working full time. I have an abundance of basil and cilantro growing in my vegetable garden and wanted to try a juicy marinated grilled chicken.
Marinade this chicken all day or overnight to get the most flavorful, melt in your mouth chicken! This marinade is absolutely delicious. I could eat it on everything!
What you will need for this recipe: Chicken Thighs, Olive Oil, Cilantro, GarlicBlend all ingredients ( except chicken) in a Cuisinart or blender until smooth.
Cover chicken thighs with the marinade in a Ziploc and place it in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
Grill chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. Brush with sweet chili sauce.
Serve on a platter! Enjoy!
Check out my YOUTUBE video for easy to follow instructions. Follow me on YOUTUBE.
Recipe adapted from RecipeGirl
More Chicken Recipes:
Nettie Moore is the cook, baker, photographer, and designer behind Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. Nettie is a self- trained cook and baker. She loves creating easy recipes that don’t call for a lot of unknown ingredients. Nettie’s Blueberry Skillet Cake has been featured in Taste Of Home Magazine and her Peach Raspberry Pie has won awards!
She was born and raised in Southern California and now calls New England her home, where she lives with her husband and two children. Follow Nettie on her blog, Moore or Less Cooking, or here: FACEBOOK | TWITTER| PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Marinated tender juicy grilled cilantro chicken with a sweet sauce glaze. This will be your favorite grilled chicken this summer! The flavors are fabulous!
- 3 pounds boneless,skinless chicken thighs, remove fat
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- Place chicken in a large zip bag.
- In a food processor, add olive oil, garlic, and cilantro.
- Blend until mixture is combined and smooth. Pour marinade over chicken in Ziploc.Squeeze air out of the bag and zip it closed.
- Knead marinade into chicken until it is completely covered. Marinate overnight or all day. Preheat grill to medium heat and coat grills with vegetable oil.
- Remove chicken from the bag and place on grill for 4 to 5 minutes on the first side.
- Try to get grill marks. Flip chicken and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Serve chicken on a platter and brush the sweet chili sauce on top.