If you love cheesecake and you love pumpkin pie, you’ll want to make this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake that gives you the best of both desserts! The creamy and smooth pumpkin spice filling takes just minutes to make before taking its place in a graham cracker crust. It’s the perfect effortless Thanksgiving dessert that’s always a crowd-pleaser.
This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy to make that you’ll be whipping it up for all your fall and winter holidays and events. It’s full of cream cheese, pumpkin puree, whipped cream, and spices of cinnamon, ginger, and cloves, making it a delicious sweet treat that’s always a hit. Just assemble, refrigerate, slice, and serve!
For The Crust
Crushed Cinnamon Graham Crackers – form the spiced crust.
Sugar – use white granulated.
Butter – melted. Use salted or unsalted.
For The Filling
Heavy Cream – use full-fat heavy cream that you’ll whip into peaks. It will be folded into the pumpkin mixture.
Cream Cheese – set it out to soften so that it’s easy to beat.
Pumpkin Puree – for the base filling of the cheesecake.
Powdered Sugar – to help sweeten the filling.
Vanilla Extract – to help flavor the filling.
Spices Needed – salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice.
For The Topping
Whipped Cream And Crushed Graham Crackers – for the garnishes.
How To Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Note: This is a summary of the steps. For full instructions, refer to the recipe card down below.
STEP 1: Make the crust by combining the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar and pressing into a springform pan. Set aside.
STEP 2: In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until it makes stiff peaks on the beaters. Set aside.
STEP 3: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and beat until there are no lumps. Add the powdered sugar and beat until combined and smooth.
STEP 4: Add in the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix to combine.
STEP 5: Gently fold in the whipped cream using a silicone spoon to combine. Do not stir.
STEP 6: Pour batter over the crust, smooth it out, and cover it. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
STEP 7: Slice and top with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of crushed cinnamon graham crackers.
Can I Use A Prepared Crust?
Of course! I always keep a few graham cracker crusts on hand in the pantry – it’s a time saver! Of course, if you use a prepared crust, you’ll be adding the filling to the aluminum pan with the crust already pressed into it, so you won’t need the spring form pan, so be aware of that. If you want the round, clean edge look for a prettier presentation, you’ll want to make the crust yourself in a springform pan.
You can easily swap out the graham cracker crust for almost any other crushed cookie with a flavor that will complement the pumpkin filling. Here are a few ideas: gingersnap cookies, golden Oreos, chocolate graham crackers, or even a nutty pecan crust.
Can I Use Cool Whip Instead?
Yes. If you would rather not whip the heavy cream yourself, you can save time and effort by using two 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip to fold into the cream cheese and pumpkin filling.
How Long Do I Refrigerate The No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake?
Ideally, the cheesecake should chill overnight. This will help set the filling so that it remains solid once you slice it. If you don’t have that long, it needs at least 4 hours in the fridge and I would suggest putting it in the freezer for the final 2 hours before you set it out to serve.
While the presentation of a beautiful round cheesecake is always appreciated, you can use the same recipe but assemble it in small vessels such as ramekins, parfait jars, or mini mason jars for individual servings. You can also make this recipe into No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake bars by assembling it in an 8″ or 9″ baking dish.
- For a beautiful presentation, you can pipe on whipped cream or cool whip around the edges of the round cheesecake for an elegant look. Sprinkle the whipped cream with a light dash of pumpkin pie spice for a finishing touch.
- Drizzle the top of the chilled cheesecake with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.
- Add crumbled graham crackers (or other cookies) to the top.
- Add toasted pecans as a garnish.
Is This Freezer Friendly?
Absolutely! Store, tightly wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Store, covered, in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
More Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
Pumpkin Latte Blondies with Cream Cheese
Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread
Crock Pot Maple Pumpkin Honey Bun Cake
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Cheesecake Jello Pudding Poke Cake
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her viral website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy to make that you'll be whipping it up for the fall and winter holidays and events. It's full of cream cheese, pumpkin, whipped cream, and spices, making it a wonderful dessert that's always a hit.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 5 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2- 8 ounce blocks of cream cheese
- 1- 15 ounces can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the topping:
- Whipped cream
- 1/3 of a cup of crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Mix crushed cinnamon Graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl until the texture is like wet sand. Pour mixture into an 8-inch springform pan, spread, and pat into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl beat the heavy cream until it makes stiff peaks on the beaters.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese till it becomes light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and beat until there are no lumps. Add the powdered sugar and beat until there are no lumps again.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix. Add in the whipped cream and carefully fold with a silicone spoon to mix. ( do not stir )
- Pour batter over the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and top with whipped cream, sprinkle some crushed cinnamon graham crackers, and serve!
Tips and tricks!
- Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days in the refrigerator
- You can skip the toppings if you’d like.
- Use a plastic knife to carefully rim the inside of the springform pan to make sure the cheesecake doesn’t stick when released.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Domino Powdered Sugar, 32 Oz
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 2.37 oz
Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 Pint
365 Everyday Value, Unsalted Butter, 16 oz
Non-Stick Springform Pan
Rodelle Gourmet Pure Vanilla Extract, 8 Oz
365 Everyday Value, Pumpkin Puree, 15 oz
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Brick (8 oz Box)
Amount Per Serving Calories 527Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 111mgSodium 398mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 1gSugar 26gProtein 6g