This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and grab some Game Changing Flavors this football season! Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Football Party Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious snack hacks at GameChangingFlavors.com.
I love snacking on almonds and thought that Savory Mini Cheese Balls would be a perfect appetizer for our football night! I used finely chopped Smokehouse Almonds and Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds to coat cream cheese and garlic balls! They were a hit! The guys were impressed that I made these in a jiffy and the presentation was beautiful.
Serve these Mini Cheese Balls with your favorite crackers and/or veggies for a healthy snack! The Smokehouse and Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds have a wonderful zippy flavor that is a great addition to your party platters.
These cheese balls were so fun and easy to prepare. This recipe makes 6 Cheese Balls.
Fun and Easy Mini Savory Cheese Balls made with Blue Diamond Almonds.
- 1 1/2 packages ( 8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds, finely chopped ( using a knife or Cuisinart)
- 2 Tbsp Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Combine cream cheese and garlic.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into 6 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball
- In four small bowls, add toppings separately. ( two for nuts, one for parsley, one for cranberries)
- Roll cream cheese ball into nuts, and parsley and cranberries.
- Serve with crackers and veggies.