Slow Cooker Ranch Crack Chicken is incredibly delicious filled with favorites like bacon, chicken, and gooey cheese! So easy to make with only 5 ingredients is Low Carb/Keto friendly!
This is the simplest dinner ever. Just place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and come home to a fabulous dinner! Just set it and forget it meals can’t get any easier!
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- ranch seasoning mix
- cream cheese
- cheddar cheese
- green onions
Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with ranch seasoning. Top with slices of cream cheese.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
How do you shred chicken?
With two forks, shred the chicken and stir well to combine with the cream cheese.
Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and cover until the cheese has melted.
Sprinkle the top with bacon and sliced green onions.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can use your favorite type of cheese. I used cheddar cheese for this recipe.
Get ready for your home to smell incredible when waiting for this delicious meal.
This simple recipe is so wonderful because you will be using simple pantry ingredients that you may already have. It’s perfect on its own, on a sandwich, in a tortilla, as a dip, or on a lettuce wrap for a low carb option!
What Is Slow Cooker Crack Chicken?
This easy dinner recipe that is made in a slow cooker is all the rage on the internet. It’s the combo of cheddar cheese, Ranch seasoning, and bacon as “crack”. ( There are no drugs included in this recipe, promise! )
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with ranch seasoning. Top with slices of cream cheese.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
5. With two forks, shred the chicken and stir well to combine with the cream cheese.
6. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and cover until the cheese has melted.
7. Sprinkle the top with bacon and sliced green onions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Brick (8 oz Box)
365 Everyday Value Prepacked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Step 2)
Fresh Brand – Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon, 12 oz
Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Shredded Sharp Cheddar, 32 Ounce
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, Eight 1 Ounce Packets (8 Packets Total)
Slow Cooker Liners
Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
Amount Per ServingCalories 296Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 85mgSodium 667mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 25g