When you need a quick dessert for the holidays that is super easy and so delicious! Try this Better than Pumpkin Pie Cake! The recipe uses a cake mix which makes it easier than pie~ I just had to! With a pumpkin pie base and yummy cake top! Buttery cake topping with crunchy nuts, makes this better than pumpkin pie cake so delicious!
Watch this Better Than Pumpkin Pie Cake disappear at your holiday party!
Slice into squares so that it is ready to serve! Serve with whipped cram if you like!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and spices.
- Pour in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Crumble yellow cake mix on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Melt butter; pour evenly over all.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Recipe adapted from The Finer Things In Life